British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Thank You note for karma !!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/thank-you-note-karma-276933/)

novita77 Jan 12th 2005 2:56 am

Thank You note for karma !!!

TS, Shiva and Manc, thanks for the karma !! :D

Anybody else still owing me any karma??? :D

Truth Speak Jan 12th 2005 3:05 am

Re: Thank You note for karma !!!

Originally Posted by novita77
TS, Shiva and Manc, thanks for the karma !! :D

Anybody else still owing me any karma??? :D

Thats all right, u owe me now!!!

novita77 Jan 12th 2005 3:42 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Thats all right, u owe me now!!!

Morning TS !!!

got to spread it first ... try to get back to u in few days time.

Jellybean Jan 12th 2005 4:03 am

Originally Posted by novita77
Morning TS !!!

got to spread it first ... try to get back to u in few days time.

Me sad today need karma pleeeeeeeese anybody sob sob :(

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 4:05 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean

Sorry Jools I gave to you a little while ago... But I know how you feel xx

Palm Tree Jan 12th 2005 4:06 am

I did offer you my shoulder but you are a big girl. Mine left today a week ago in the early hours, when it was very foggy indeed.

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 4:08 am

Its horrible returning to an empty house,I drove back in the pouring rain and boy what an expeirence that was!

Palm Tree Jan 12th 2005 4:09 am

Originally Posted by Heart of gold

Good morning Heart. Hope you have a smooth move.

It doesn't let me give anyone Karma whom I have previously given some, do I have to dump some to strangers on a different forum?

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 4:16 am

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Good morning Heart. Hope you have a smooth move.

It doesn't let me give anyone Karma whom I have previously given some, do I have to dump some to strangers on a different forum?

Thanks Simone...You need to hand it out to 25 ppl before you can give to the same person again... Just give it to anyone! I do. :)

Jellybean Jan 12th 2005 4:18 am

It's too quiet, the christmas tree has been and gone, nobody is having brekkie 'cos I can't smell bacon, no coffee (small cup, black, half a sugar) bless my Dad, nobody to walk the dogs with (sorry PT it's just not the same), just getting back into the groove....making sure I don't get stuck in a rut :)

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 4:22 am

It's too quiet, the christmas tree has been and gone, nobody is having brekkie 'cos I can't smell bacon, no coffee (small cup, black, half a sugar) bless my Dad, nobody to walk the dogs with (sorry PT it's just not the same), just getting back into the groove....making sure I don't get stuck in a rut :)

Same here! I left the tree up for as long as I could stand, the smell of Elnet filling the air ( Mum used it alot ) and her cup and plate still there, it took me a day to wash it up ... Sad huh!

Where you do walk the dogs?

Jellybean Jan 12th 2005 5:05 am

Same here! I left the tree up for as long as I could stand, the smell of Elnet filling the air ( Mum used it alot ) and her cup and plate still there, it took me a day to wash it up ... Sad huh!

Where you do walk the dogs?

To the gate and back LOL They r only little dogs so only need a 10 - 15 min walk max and not every day. if I walk them every day they start to fight. So it's normally around the Meadows.

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 5:08 am

To the gate and back LOL They r only little dogs so only need a 10 - 15 min walk max and not every day. if I walk them every day they start to fight. So it's normally around the Meadows.

My eldest is in the Girl Guides and before Christmas she I did a sponsored dog walk for K9 and it was great fun, but noisy!

You can walk a dog for a small donation any time you wish so that is what I do every so often.

There is a large deserted area for ppl that walk thier dogs but I was told that they usually got there before 8am.

Jellybean Jan 12th 2005 5:19 am

My eldest is in the Girl Guides and before Christmas she I did a sponsored dog walk for K9 and it was great fun, but noisy!

You can walk a dog for a small donation any time you wish so that is what I do every so often.

There is a large deserted area for ppl that walk thier dogs but I was told that they usually got there before 8am.

I love dog walking it's so relaxing :)

Heart of gold Jan 12th 2005 5:32 am

I love dog walking it's so relaxing :)

Having never had a dog ( cat lover me! ) I enjoyed walking ginger ( as he was called )

I cant believe that some ppl can be so cruel to abandon dogs as they do, there was even a king charles in the pound!!