Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Thank ****.....3 hours to go

Thank ****.....3 hours to go

Old Jun 15th 2005, 8:42 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Thank ****.....3 hours to go

Until i leaving this ****ing S**thole full of lazy w***ers who are workshy, unhelpful and arrogant.

Someone please tell me what i need to do to get banned from this hateful s#ithole!!

I was thinking about walking through customs in Riyadh, dressed as Jesus....dragging a crucifix covered in bacon whilst reading a copy of Razzle or Playboy with a crack pipe in my mouth,

However, i dont fancy the 48 months in prison before getting deported.

Any Idea's ????
Old Jun 15th 2005, 8:56 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of
Default Re: Thank ****.....3 hours to go

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Until i leaving this ****ing S**thole full of lazy w***ers who are workshy, unhelpful and arrogant.

Someone please tell me what i need to do to get banned from this hateful s#ithole!!

I was thinking about walking through customs in Riyadh, dressed as Jesus....dragging a crucifix covered in bacon whilst reading a copy of Razzle or Playboy with a crack pipe in my mouth,

However, i dont fancy the 48 months in prison before getting deported.

Any Idea's ????
Well I remember a slighty (actually rather drunk) drunk American standing in front if me throwing his passport at a Saudi customs officer "Yellah... Send me back home you pig." The guy actually smiled at him, stamped his passport "Welcome back Amariki".

So if that doesn't work? Jeezzz JD, then I really don't know.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 8:58 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Converting to Judaism is an option either.

I like my bacon sandwiches too much

I suppose I could always change my name by deed-poll to Salman Rushdie
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:01 am
UAE Expat

Frans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud ofFrans Wind has much to be proud of

Converting to Judaism is an option either.

I like my bacon sandwiches too much

I suppose I could always change my name by deed-poll to Salman Rushdie
But hey JD. Landing at Dubai? Then the beer tastes 100 times better. The old "Ram Line for singles" it used to be called Jeddah - Dubai - Bangkok - Dubai - Jeddah.
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:05 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by Frans Wind
But hey JD. Landing at Dubai? Then the beer tastes 100 times better. The old "Ram Line for singles" it used to be called Jeddah - Dubai - Bangkok - Dubai - Jeddah.
Indeed, sending my suitcase home in a seperate taxi and im going straight out on the town

Anyway folks... I bumped into Nabs last week on the Emirates flight at the foreign airport...he says hi to you all.

This week i has the delight of fly Saudi Arabian Airways..

just looking for a pen and paper to write my will..........
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:08 am
Up in the air

Indeed, sending my suitcase home in a seperate taxi and im going straight out on the town

Anyway folks... I bumped into Nabs last week on the Emirates flight at the foreign airport...he says hi to you all.

This week i has the delight of fly Saudi Arabian Airways..

just looking for a pen and paper to write my will..........
And anyone who has been to the foreign airport will know that its a slum.
The gents toilets are just two holes in the floor, catering for the hundreds of people that pass through every hour or so.

And most the people flying are the pakistani workers on their annual trip home...I cannot begin to describe the ordeal....
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:12 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

The gents toilets are just two holes in the floor, catering for the hundreds of people that pass through every hour or so.

And most the people flying are the pakistani workers on their annual trip home...I cannot begin to describe the ordeal....
can tell u r not in the very good mood. Good luck ...
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:14 am
Up in the air

Originally Posted by novita77
can tell u r not in the very good mood. Good luck ...
Spot on Novi,
Think I'll take a career break/change
Old Jun 15th 2005, 9:30 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute

What time do you get back here matey?
Spot on Novi,
Old Jun 15th 2005, 11:14 am
W10

Spot on Novi,
You could always become my bitch...

Forgot - you already are

Old Jun 15th 2005, 6:16 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

hve they all got 20l drums of holy water with em....straigt outta the red sea....suckers......
Old Jun 15th 2005, 7:27 pm
Forum Regular

Piccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nicePiccolo is just really nice

Well it looks beautiful with all the marble and fountains but I used to report the ladies toilets every time I passed through but no one would take responsibility. At least you dont have to go behind a curtain to be searched by an arab women who was too lazy to move off her chair to search but expected you to stand really close to her to be searched. If you were a woman you could throw your abiyah on the floor. Enjoy your leave.