Reload this Page >

Tennis/Football Abu Dhabi

Tennis/Football Abu Dhabi

Old Aug 22nd 2013, 10:51 am
Just Joined

postings10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Tennis/Football Abu Dhabi

Hi all,

I have just recently moved to Abu Dhabi with work and I am looking to carry on playing sports whilst out here.

I am both a keen footballer and tennis player. I was hoping with football there may be 5 a-side and/or 11 a-side teams that I could play for or even a casual game if anybody else plays?

I would also like to get back into tennis and was wondering which is the best tennis club for expats?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated otherwise I will be very bored and get out of shape!

Daniel :-)
Old Aug 22nd 2013, 3:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tennis/Football Abu Dhabi

The Club has a tennis section and a football section.

Zayed Sports City has a large tennis scene - more continental (and therefore better) than The Club!!
Old Aug 26th 2013, 5:33 am
Just Joined

Jamesdavid is an unknown quantity at this point

Just visit here, Zayed Sports City
Old Aug 26th 2013, 6:14 am
Just Joined

I don't have anybody to play with though Is there a night I can go and play with new people?

Regards,
Daniel
Old Aug 26th 2013, 1:11 pm
Forum Regular

dohadesertdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Daniel

There is an 11 a side league starting this October at ZSC run by Haddins. I am running AD Saracens FC and am looking for players to join us so we can enter multiple teams. playing for Saracens comes with some social advantages too as we have our own bar and venue at the golf course. have a look at the website and drop us an email if your keen, we have a signing up party combined with the netball and rugby teams on Thu 5th September which is a good way to meet people too:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/abudhab...fc/276991/Home

Cheers

Chris
Old Aug 26th 2013, 1:15 pm
Just Joined

mustang9 is an unknown quantity at this point

I advise u to try Alfursan Club in Khalifa City
Old Aug 26th 2013, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

dohadesertdog is an unknown quantity at this point

Al Forsan is members & members guests only unfortunately:

http://www.alforsan.com/en/Uploads/p...Price-List.pdf
Old Aug 28th 2013, 9:08 am
Banned

PhilHughesAD is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by postings10
Hi all,

I have just recently moved to Abu Dhabi with work and I am looking to carry on playing sports whilst out here.

I am both a keen footballer and tennis player. I was hoping with football there may be 5 a-side and/or 11 a-side teams that I could play for or even a casual game if anybody else plays?

I would also like to get back into tennis and was wondering which is the best tennis club for expats?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated otherwise I will be very bored and get out of shape!

Daniel :-)
Hi Daniel,

I have also just moved to Abu Dhabi, I would be keen at playing a bit of tennis. I have had a look and I do not think there are that many clubs. I will be living in the Al Raha beach area if you fancy a knock, I am sure we could hire a court for an hour somewhere.

Phil
Old Aug 29th 2013, 7:24 am
Just Joined

Hi Phil,

If you are still up for a knock on Wednesday evening drop me an e-mail at [email protected]

Regards,

Dan
Old Aug 29th 2013, 3:05 pm
Just Joined

Banky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by dohadesertdog
Daniel

There is an 11 a side league starting this October at ZSC run by Haddins. I am running AD Saracens FC and am looking for players to join us so we can enter multiple teams. playing for Saracens comes with some social advantages too as we have our own bar and venue at the golf course. have a look at the website and drop us an email if your keen, we have a signing up party combined with the netball and rugby teams on Thu 5th September which is a good way to meet people too:

http://www.clubwebsite.co.uk/abudhab...fc/276991/Home

Cheers

Chris
Hi Chris,

I appreciate this was a while ago but wondered if you still need players!? I'm moving to Abu Dhabi in the middle of September and what love to get involved with a team - and the social side of things!!

Please let me know,

Stephen
Old Aug 30th 2013, 2:56 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Banky
Hi Chris,

I appreciate this was a while ago but wondered if you still need players!? I'm moving to Abu Dhabi in the middle of September and what love to get involved with a team - and the social side of things!!

Please let me know,

Stephen
Bring your spray cans