Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Tenancy Agreement Advice

Tenancy Agreement Advice

Old Jul 7th 2008, 2:30 pm
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tenancy Agreement Advice

Ok so mrs spugsy called me to say that our colelctive landlord (who own stacks of properties) came round with some girl today and showed her the villa, she asked him if he was selling it and he said no, which seems a bit odd,

now....we've paid our 1 years cash, just inc ase someone does buy it - they can't kick us out can they?
Old Jul 7th 2008, 3:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tenancy Agreement Advice

if a property is sold on to another they have to take over your lease, at the end of the lease they would have to give you notice to leave (3 months) as per the 'rules' at the moment (without any prove) so yes but only at the end of the agreement, but they do try it on before hand.
Old Jul 7th 2008, 6:47 pm
Forum Regular

TBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud ofTBird has much to be proud of

shit spugsy....wots going on down there in dubai!!! Can't they spread it another direction you seem to be getting it all....wishing that some good karma comes yours and Mrs spugsy's way...hope the job front has worked out.....you could almost write a book
Old Jul 8th 2008, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

she shouldnt have let the ****er in the house....

not very helpful but there you are
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:00 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busybee2
if a property is sold on to another they have to take over your lease, at the end of the lease they would have to give you notice to leave (3 months) as per the 'rules' at the moment (without any prove) so yes but only at the end of the agreement, but they do try it on before hand.
I thought it was 12 months notice in Dubai??
has the law changed again?
There are loads of threads on this as people were being turfed out of the lakes and the springs.
This is what i was told while in Dubai:
You do not have to let anyone in during you tenancy.
If someone buys the villa they take over your lease and to get you out they have to be moving their family in and give you 12 months notice.
There is a rent comittee set up if you get any problems go and see them.

Its one thing after another with you.....Are you having a nice time in Dubai??
Old Jul 8th 2008, 4:34 am
why ayeeeee man!

Spugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond reputeSpugsy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TBird
shit spugsy....wots going on down there in dubai!!! Can't they spread it another direction you seem to be getting it all....wishing that some good karma comes yours and Mrs spugsy's way...hope the job front has worked out.....you could almost write a book
I'm getting my fair share of grief in this country eh pet?
Old Jul 8th 2008, 5:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

busybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond reputebusybee2 has a reputation beyond repute

no you dont need to let anybody in, but that wont stop them selling it if thats the intention, people will buy anything here. but it seems that people are saying that its 3 months notice to evict (personal use) without any proof but the law states 6 months
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Spugsy
I'm getting my fair share of grief in this country eh pet?
Ah Spugsy you are not alone, a lot of people get grief here, its not as easy and wonderful as everyone thinks.

You stick with it, if you are meant to be here then things will work out for you
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:43 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by annacarna
Ah Spugsy you are not alone, a lot of people get grief here, its not as easy and wonderful as everyone thinks.

You stick with it, if you are meant to be here then things will work out for you
yeah I'm good actually, was saying to mrs spugsy how happy I am right now, we've got a lvoely villa, a cute as hell kitten, decent paid jobs, just bought a brand new jeep on the weekend, it's always lovely and hot, we eat and drink well and we can buy clothes, tv's, etc etc, we've just got flights home for august and we're off to edinburgh and to see our mates, we've got 2 weddings and are staying in lovely hotels - we don't have to worry about money, we're paying off all our debts pretty quickly......

yeah the traffic bad, it's a bit backwards and you can't rely on anyone, but we're happy - I reckon we'll be here for quite some time

Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:45 am
BE Forum Addict

Grace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond reputeGrace O Malley has a reputation beyond repute

yeah I'm good actually, was saying to mrs spugsy how happy I am right now, we've got a lvoely villa, a cute as hell kitten, decent paid jobs, just bought a brand new jeep on the weekend, it's always lovely and hot, we eat and drink well and we can buy clothes, tv's, etc etc, we've just got flights home for august and we're off to edinburgh and to see our mates, we've got 2 weddings and are staying in lovely hotels - we don't have to worry about money, we're paying off all our debts pretty quickly......

yeah the traffic bad, it's a bit backwards and you can't rely on anyone, but we're happy - I reckon we'll be here for quite some time

that's the spirit
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute

all this and shisha...what more could anyone want...

MM, xx
Old Jul 8th 2008, 7:48 am
Eva
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Eva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond reputeEva has a reputation beyond repute

Seconded Annacarna.

Bravo for positive posting .Think good things and good things will happen.
Enjoy the adventure Family Spugsy.
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Eva
Seconded Annacarna.

Bravo for positive posting .Think good things and good things will happen.
Enjoy the adventure Family Spugsy.
my mam (bless her) always said if its meant to be then its meant to be and yes its an adventure
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:03 am
why ayeeeee man!

Originally Posted by Madam Medusa
all this and shisha...what more could anyone want...

MM, xx
all I need is the new, better paid job and I'll be the happiest lad in Dubai...
Old Jul 8th 2008, 8:13 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Inselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond reputeInselaffen has a reputation beyond repute

Must say apart from having met some good friends here, and of course picking in a future Mrs, I will be happy to be relocating and starting again.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.