Temperatures

Old May 29th 2005, 7:23 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Temperatures

Can anyone tell me why,always,there is a difference of at least 3 degrees Centigrade between the temperature announced on radios and the reading on your car or outside the balcony(in the shade, of course)
A little while ago,I was travelling at a 100,the presenter said that maximum midday temp will reach 38 and already it was showing 44.
I know there is some logical explanation to this.
Old May 29th 2005, 7:35 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Temperatures

Those temperature sensors they use on the radio are likely positioned somewhere near the airport.

The sensor in your vehicle is a few inches off of the asphalt, in midday sun, 10 miles from the sensor you're comparing it too.

It makes sense that there is a bit of a discrepancy.

If you drove your car to the airport and parked next to the other sensor - you'd probably get the same reading.
Old May 29th 2005, 7:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
Those temperature sensors they use on the radio are likely positioned somewhere near the airport.

The sensor in your vehicle is a few inches off of the asphalt, in midday sun, 10 miles from the sensor you're comparing it too.

It makes sense that there is a bit of a discrepancy.

If you drove your car to the airport and parked next to the other sensor - you'd probably get the same reading.
Possibly and probably.But,if you check weather stations on the net,like www.weatherunderground.com,That I rely on most of the time while travelling abroad,it is also showing higher than the anounced temperature.
On another issue,did you get my PM last week?
Old May 29th 2005, 7:46 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Possibly and probably.But,if you check weather stations on the net,like www.weatherunderground.com,That I rely on most of the time while travelling abroad,it is also showing higher than the anounced temperature.
On another issue,did you get my PM last week?

Morning SS, did u have a good sleep?? I just woke up

If Im not mistaken if the temperature reaches a certain level, like for example over 50 the government has to give the day off to everyone as it will be an energency. Of course they will never tell the truth or else they will have to start giving dayss off left right and centre.

COuld this be the cause?????
Old May 29th 2005, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

Those websites might not be updating their temperature data frequently enough to be dead exact. That figure you're looking at could be 1hour old. Or... 5 hours old. Or.. 21 hours old. Who knows?

Re: PM, yep I got it. I should be heading out that way this weekend.
Old May 29th 2005, 7:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Malteser
Morning SS, did u have a good sleep?? I just woke up

If Im not mistaken if the temperature reaches a certain level, like for example over 50 the government has to give the day off to everyone as it will be an energency. Of course they will never tell the truth or else they will have to start giving dayss off left right and centre.

COuld this be the cause?????
Hi Malt
Was a bit late sleeper last night.3AM to be precise,and woke up at 7.Then came back home at 8.30,slept till 10.Struck with a sore throat.Antibiotics making me feel weak.But,I will suvive As to temperatures,in my 5 years in Dubai,I only saw twice,the temp reach 50 actually.I dont think its a government thing.And,50 is a number,meaning if it reaches 49 will it be any different?
Old May 29th 2005, 7:55 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
Those websites might not be updating their temperature data frequently enough to be dead exact. That figure you're looking at could be 1hour old. Or... 5 hours old. Or.. 21 hours old. Who knows?

Re: PM, yep I got it. I should be heading out that way this weekend.
They update every 30 to 45 minutes.
Even so,BM,Im checking now,the last update was at 11AM,and it is already giving 41 in DXB.
Old May 29th 2005, 7:57 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Hi Malt
Was a bit late sleeper last night.3AM to be precise,and woke up at 7.Then came back home at 8.30,slept till 10.Struck with a sore throat.Antibiotics making me feel weak.But,I will suvive As to temperatures,in my 5 years in Dubai,I only saw twice,the temp reach 50 actually.I dont think its a government thing.And,50 is a number,meaning if it reaches 49 will it be any different?

True.

U should take some strong vitamins wt those antibiotics. Hope ull be better soon Theres nothing worse like a bad cold in summer
Old May 29th 2005, 7:58 am
Melts in your Mouth

Where is everyone today?????
Old May 29th 2005, 8:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

True.

U should take some strong vitamins wt those antibiotics. Hope ull be better soon Theres nothing worse like a bad cold in summer
I really wish its not a cold.Just a sore throat,promising to be something ugly,thats all.
Just drank some lemon.
Old May 29th 2005, 9:20 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Where is everyone today?????
Hi Malt ... just back from hair cut with Sam ... it is so bloody hot today.
Old May 29th 2005, 9:22 am
Melts in your Mouth

Originally Posted by novita77
Hi Malt ... just back from hair cut with Sam ... it is so bloody hot today.

Hey Nov................yeah looks Sizzling out there Maaaaaaa :scared:
Old May 29th 2005, 10:26 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

my therm reading 43
Old May 29th 2005, 10:49 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
my therm reading 43
Then you better go see a doctor
Old May 29th 2005, 6:22 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

oral or anal?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.