Reload this Page >

TEFL courses in Dubai?

TEFL courses in Dubai?

Old Apr 24th 2005, 2:34 pm
Forum Regular

smileymiley1980 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default TEFL courses in Dubai?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if you can take a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course in Dubai and how much it costs? My girlfriend would like to do the course but is struggling to find any information on the internet.

Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers

MC
Old Apr 24th 2005, 3:05 pm
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: TEFL courses in Dubai?

Originally Posted by smileymiley1980
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know if you can take a TEFL (Teaching English as a Foreign Language) course in Dubai and how much it costs? My girlfriend would like to do the course but is struggling to find any information on the internet.

Cheers

MC
Hi UOWD in knowledge village do it Australian uni pretty good i used to work there the number is 04 367 2400....

Good luck
Old Apr 24th 2005, 8:43 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Hi everyone,

Cheers

MC

there was a place at the Hills somewhere. I remember LL taking bout it yonks ago.

PM her and I am sure she will be happy to help out.
Old May 7th 2005, 2:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Benson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to beholdBenson is a splendid one to behold

Hi everyone,

Cheers

MC

there are loads of internet places that offer TEFL. Me misuss did it through the LTTC. London Teacher Training College. Google it and see wot comes up. She thought is was very good, very simple to email her essays off and usually had a mark back within 24 hrs which was very good. You get given a tutor that you keep in contact with and it is all done by email. The Certificate came pretty quick aswell when she had passed.

We did find some places in DXB were you can attend lectures but as she was working she wanted to do it on line.
Old May 8th 2005, 5:07 pm
Forum Regular

smileymiley1980 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your help. Is it easy to get a job over there once you are fully qualified? Also, what is the cost of the course?

One more thing you might be able to help me with....

Will it be safe for my girlfriend and I to live together in Dubai? Do many expats do it? It is something that we are worried about.

Thanks for your help
Old May 8th 2005, 5:17 pm
Its all good

Fairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond reputeFairydust has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your help. Is it easy to get a job over there once you are fully qualified? Also, what is the cost of the course?

One more thing you might be able to help me with....

Will it be safe for my girlfriend and I to live together in Dubai? Do many expats do it? It is something that we are worried about.

Thanks for your help
Was a big thread on that subject over in expatwoman.com - middle east - check that out - mainly full of crap but worth a looksie