Reload this Page >

Taxi transfer to DXB T1

Taxi transfer to DXB T1

Old May 21st 2011, 5:48 am
Forum Regular

livbel is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Taxi transfer to DXB T1

Hi all,

my family and i are heading back to the uk for a holiday and we are loking at getting a taxi from JBR to T1 to save on the expensive long term parking at the airport.

We have quite a bit of stuff to take, double buggy, luggage etc so wont get it in a standard yellow taxi. Does anyone know of a private taxi service that has larger boots that can take us and any idea on costs.

many thanks in advance
Old May 21st 2011, 6:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Patsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond reputePatsy Stoned has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taxi transfer to DXB T1

Originally Posted by livbel
Hi all,

my family and i are heading back to the uk for a holiday and we are loking at getting a taxi from JBR to T1 to save on the expensive long term parking at the airport.

We have quite a bit of stuff to take, double buggy, luggage etc so wont get it in a standard yellow taxi. Does anyone know of a private taxi service that has larger boots that can take us and any idea on costs.

many thanks in advance
call 2080808 and press 2 and then 4 and speak to an operator and they will send you a 6 seater..no extra charge.
Old May 21st 2011, 8:02 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taxi transfer to DXB T1

Originally Posted by livbel
Hi all,

many thanks in advance
Not sure on the cost of a private cab, but to give you an idea, depending on traffic a Dubai Taxi is around AED60-70 at night from the back of Rimal to T1 from experience. I imagine a private one will cost around AED20-30 more.