Taxi

Old Aug 27th 2012, 4:09 pm
Forum Regular

Suem1964 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Taxi

Whats the cost roughly Dubai airport to Dubai mall pls in dirium or aussie$
Old Aug 27th 2012, 5:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond reputeSandboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Taxi

probably around 50AED
Old Aug 27th 2012, 9:37 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sandboy
probably around 50AED
No mate, there's a 20Dhs surcharge for a taxi at the airport, I'd say nearer 90-120. (It costs me 70 for Emirates Towers)
Old Aug 28th 2012, 3:55 am
You read these things?

auzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond reputeauzdafluff has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kix
No mate, there's a 20Dhs surcharge for a taxi at the airport, I'd say nearer 90-120. (It costs me 70 for Emirates Towers)
Woah. You got ripped off.

It costs me about 100AED from the airport to get to JBR and JLT, and that's with the surcharge. The other way costs around 60-70AED.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 4:32 am
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

40-50AED would be about right - towards the upper end of this if a night fare. Going the other way more like 30AED as the 20AED airport surcharge doesn't apply.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 4:44 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Suem1964
Whats the cost roughly Dubai airport to Dubai mall pls in dirium or aussie$
40 Dhs
Old Aug 28th 2012, 5:21 am
Forum Regular

It's to Dubai mall hotel wanting 150 return for airport pick up.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 5:24 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Originally Posted by Suem1964
It's to Dubai mall hotel wanting 150 return for airport pick up.
Just walk out the terminal, into a beige colour taxi with a coloured roof and tell them the hotel.

It will cost 40 dhs, maybe 50. No more, I live next to the mall and my cab from airport last week was 50.

They can't really take the piss because it's one straight road there.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 5:26 am
Forum Regular

Cheers for that won't book airport taxi then
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

They've been pushing the limo taxis really hard the last few times I've been through, with the bullshit about how they're on the meter, as if it's the same rate the normal ones use.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:02 am
Account Closed

Anyone ever taken a pink one?

Was tempted too thinking it would be less chaotic until I drove alongside on on SZR and the bird was texting on one phone whilst talking on another.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Millhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond reputeMillhouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Was tempted too thinking it would be less chaotic until I drove alongside on on SZR and the bird was texting on one phone whilst talking on another.
errrr... you wouldn't be allowed
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:18 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Millhouse
errrr... you wouldn't be allowed
Depends what he's wearing.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Cypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to beholdCypselos is a splendid one to behold

I got waved into one with the missus. Cleaner, but otherwise just as hopeless.
Old Aug 28th 2012, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

the_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond reputethe_red_sheep has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp

Women can multitask though remember. And the cab would only have other women or a family in it...

Isn't there an additional 20AED surcharge for the pick tops? Or is that just for the 'safe' taxis?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.