Tattoo's

Old May 18th 2007, 2:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tattoo's

Anyone got any?? if so what, where, when, how
Old May 18th 2007, 2:30 pm
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tattoo's

Originally Posted by arbroath_abroad
none, too common! sorry!
Old May 18th 2007, 2:52 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
none, too common! sorry!
Hubbie has one! Grrrrrrr!

Why...Why do you want to know?
Got one?
Getting one?
Old May 18th 2007, 2:52 pm
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Blue Cat
none, too common! sorry!
Have a Blue cat tatooed on your >>>>>>>>
Old May 18th 2007, 3:33 pm
Excess Baggage

littlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond reputelittlejimmy has a reputation beyond repute

What about the Edinburgh Tattoo?

And please take those superfluous apostrophes away with you.
Old May 18th 2007, 10:14 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

A dragon twisting around my bicep
When I was 17
because i used to do Thai kick boxing
Old May 18th 2007, 10:32 pm
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
A dragon twisting around my bicep
When I was 17
because i used to do Thai kick boxing
Hello JD, I noticed in a previous post that you were from Bmth.... Who did you train with?
Sorry, just found the site and silently enjoying the banter!
Old May 18th 2007, 10:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

arbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond reputearbroath_abroad has a reputation beyond repute

devils head smoking a cigar

on my left bottock

at queen street, portsmouth, outside hms nelson

grand national day 1991, was pissed

its rediculous

but funny
Old May 19th 2007, 3:37 am
Here comes the Sun

on my left bottock

its rediculous

but funny
I bet thats a something to see on a windy day!!
Old May 19th 2007, 3:44 am
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

few days before Jack married Wendy, he had her name tattooed on his penis to show her how much he loved her. When erect, the name was fully visible; but when deflated, it read "Wy".

After the ceremony, they went to Jamaica on their honeymoon. Wendy was delighted with Jack's "special emblem of devotion."

Their hotel had two beaches, one traditional and one nudist. After two days of the traditional beach, Wendy suggested visiting the clothing-optional beach.

As Wendy lay on her towel in the hot sun, she asked Jack if he'd bring her a cold drink. He walked across the sand to the little hut and asked the bartender, who was also naked, for two frozen mixed drinks. Jack tried not to stare, but he noticed that the bartender had "Wy" tattooed on his penis.

"Hey", Jack said and smiled, "What a coincidence. Your girlfriend must also be named Wendy."

"Oh no, mon," the bartender said and laughed, "Mine say 'Welcome to Jamaica. Enjoy your stay.'"
Old May 19th 2007, 7:34 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Max the Dog
Hello JD, I noticed in a previous post that you were from Bmth.... Who did you train with?
Sorry, just found the site and silently enjoying the banter!
Hi Max,
I trianed in London as i did not move down to Bournemouth until i had left school.
Trained with KO Kickboxing instructors (muay thai), then packed that in the learn Kali and Wing Chun ( The same forms of martial arts used in the Bourne Identity and Supremecy)

you from Bournemouth?
Old May 19th 2007, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

Max the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really niceMax the Dog is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Hi Max,
I trianed in London as i did not move down to Bournemouth until i had left school.
Trained with KO Kickboxing instructors (muay thai), then packed that in the learn Kali and Wing Chun ( The same forms of martial arts used in the Bourne Identity and Supremecy)

you from Bournemouth?
Yes, from Bournemouth. Seems to be a big community of us here!!
Only asked because a very good friend of mine had a large school teaching JKD, muay thai and also kali.
Old May 19th 2007, 10:15 am
Concierge

Blue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Cat has a reputation beyond repute

on my left bottock

its rediculous

but funny
can I see it !
Old May 19th 2007, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Lexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond reputeLexylou has a reputation beyond repute

I find a tattoo on a well toned body quite sexy....Don't know why.... just do. Went out with a guy once, he had two tats and was VERY toned. Pity he was a freak.
Old May 19th 2007, 10:21 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Lexylou
I find a tattoo on a well toned body quite sexy....Don't know why.... just do. Went out with a guy once, he had two tats and was VERY toned. Pity he was a freak.
I feel a connection between tattoos and freaks, Poor AA !!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.