Tatto Artist

Old Jun 11th 2007, 10:52 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tatto Artist

Originally Posted by SAMS
some times one feels like listening to others
well...I am sure you will find another avatar in a couple of days...seems to be the done thing nowadays...
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
well...I am sure you will find another avatar in a couple of days...seems to be the done thing nowadays...
After 21st , i'll have my pic
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:09 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

After 21st , i'll have my pic
if you are still on BE that is...
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:11 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

if you are still on BE that is...
planning to kick me out........... I think i have been good boy
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:11 am
hmmmm...nice

planning to kick me out........... I think i have been good boy
HAHA
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:12 am
BE Enthusiast

HAHA
what does this mean............................kicking me out....................or good boy
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:20 am
hmmmm...nice

what does this mean............................kicking me out....................or good boy
it's all funny....
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Enthusiast

it's all funny....
funny..............thats my second name............
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:28 am
A GIRL

Alinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant future

WICKED AVATAR SAMS..

i might go for it by the end of this week.. i am attaching few tattoo arts. they are black color. but i like them colored though ..check them out ...the cherries and lady bird would be in red..
Attached Images    
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Alinor
WICKED AVATAR SAMS..

i might go for it by the end of this week.. i am attaching few tattoo arts. they are black color. but i like them colored though ..check them out ...the cherries and lady bird would be in red..
thanks for the compliment, come up with more inovative ideas Tattoo has to be different on special people
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:36 am

beebee is an unknown quantity at this point

thanks for the compliment, come up with more inovative ideas Tattoo has to be different on special people
i like the cherries.. and the number for Glen the tattooist is on this thread somewhere.. did you check the pic i posted for a sample of his work?
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by beebee
i like the cherries.. and the number for Glen the tattooist is on this thread somewhere.. did you check the pic i posted for a sample of his work?
Yes thats cool..................his no is050-4982234
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:48 am
A GIRL

Alinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant futureAlinor has a brilliant future

like what ..? any ideas...? i kindda like the cherries they are cute..don't you think..?
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:50 am
BE Enthusiast

like what ..? any ideas...? i kindda like the cherries they are cute..don't you think..?
Cherries... ok, Some thing unique, which no one else has it, no one ever tried it before, some thing you like, what you like the most something related to that
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:51 am
hmmmm...nice

how can you let others decide what tattoo you want...they don't know you at all...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.