Tatto Artist

Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:06 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Tatto Artist

Originally Posted by SAMS
Any specific reason, you not liking the tattoos
hard to say really...just doesn't do anything for me, I never think oh that's nice when I see one....
Can't really understand why you would want a Tweetie in your bikiniline, but maybe I am missing something...
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Confucius
You want to have an Tattoo and look Like a Westerns man???
Tattoos were first started in Africa, Egypt and then the westerner followed it, it nothing to do looking like a westerner. I am proud what i am and respect every human being on this earth
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:08 am
BE Enthusiast

SAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud ofSAMS has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MataHari
hard to say really...just doesn't do anything for me, I never think oh that's nice when I see one....
Can't really understand why you would want a Tweetie in your bikiniline, but maybe I am missing something...
It depends, how its done, Every one has his/her own likes & dislikes, I think if thery are done nicely they look cool & s**y
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:10 am
hmmmm...nice

MataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond reputeMataHari has a reputation beyond repute

It depends, how its done, Every one has his/her own likes & dislikes, I think if thery are done nicely they look cool & s**y
of course...I wouldn't stop anyone for doing it....The sexy thing totally is lost on me though....
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:13 am
BE Enthusiast

of course...I wouldn't stop anyone for doing it....The sexy thing totally is lost on me though....
Why its lost, why you always underestimate yourself
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:15 am
hmmmm...nice

Why its lost, why you always underestimate yourself
I mean I do not understand what is sexy about a tattoo....hey, I know it would look sexy on me...lol
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:20 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

Tattoos were first started in Africa, Egypt and then the westerner followed it, it nothing to do looking like a westerner. I am proud what i am and respect every human being on this earth
And so,you want to walk like an Egyptian...
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

I mean I do not understand what is sexy about a tattoo....hey, I know it would look sexy on me...lol
Answer to your question is in ..........second part of your reply......
If its looks sexy on you, then the definition of tattoo is set. It is SEXY
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:22 am
BE Enthusiast

And so,you want to walk like an Egyptian...
What ever you say, you are the Confucius
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Confucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond reputeConfucius has a reputation beyond repute

What ever you say, you are the Confucius
You shouldn't agree with me...
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

You shouldn't agree with me...
Who said, i am agreeing with you. I am not confronting you as you are Confucius
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Who said, i am agreeing with you. I am not confronting you as you are Confucius
If I was Bruce Lee,then you have a valid point in not confronting me...
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:48 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

If I was Bruce Lee,then you have a valid point in not confronting me...
isnt he dead??? That would mean your a zombie ...
Old Jun 6th 2007, 6:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by twinkle-star
isnt he dead??? That would mean your a zombie ...
I am but a creature of the night...And between the hours of 8 and 10 AM...
Old Jun 6th 2007, 7:07 am
Here comes the Sun

twinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond reputetwinkle-star has a reputation beyond repute

I am but a creature of the night...And between the hours of 8 and 10 AM...
Oh good I'm quite safe then as its gone 10am ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.