Talk about stress

Old Jan 13th 2005, 5:41 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold
Default Talk about stress

Three day's in to my job and my cortisol levels are rising.

In one week I have to be competent in managing an office..a shop...and staff. Anyone ever been in the same situation? advice would be much appreciated.

I have also been given the friendly job of ringing new staff up and telling them they are not needed to come in and that we will call when we need them ( talk about stability).....I have to learn how to be a real bitch.... ...any advice would be much appreciated..humour is also welcome because I know that that is a great reliever of stress.

Knackered too
Old Jan 13th 2005, 6:00 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Talk about stress

Originally Posted by samireh
Three day's in to my job and my cortisol levels are rising.

In one week I have to be competent in managing an office..a shop...and staff. Anyone ever been in the same situation? advice would be much appreciated.

I have also been given the friendly job of ringing new staff up and telling them they are not needed to come in and that we will call when we need them ( talk about stability).....I have to learn how to be a real bitch.... ...any advice would be much appreciated..humour is also welcome because I know that that is a great reliever of stress.

Knackered too

Sorry I don't know how to be a real bitch....only a fake one LOL

Cheer up sami...things can only get better
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:03 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

I can teach you how to be a bitch without other knowing you are a bitch

ok, on a serious note

Building trust
Conflict Resolution
Staff involvement
Sharing Power and control
Communication
Feedback

Motivation
Feel of Responsibility
United Ambition
One Aim
One Goal

A good Organization to Staff relationship leads to a Good Staff to customer Relationship

This is a part of my presentation at the Call Center conference
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:19 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=Nabs]I can teach you how to be a bitch without other knowing you are a bitch

Oooo I can feel a 'stitch and bitch' session coming on LOL
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:34 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=Jellybean]
Originally Posted by Nabs

Oooo I can feel a 'stitch and bitch' session coming on LOL

I can give a group training but not more than 12 per class

Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:39 am
Banned

I can give a group training but not more than 12 per class

Sounds perfect, no leggy blond bitches though, or pretty, or rich, or with more diamonds than me, or with a nicer car, or with no worms and a spotless arse....ok I think I hv it covered
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:43 am
The Delivery Man...

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Sounds perfect, no leggy blond bitches though, or pretty, or rich, or with more diamonds than me, or with a nicer car, or with no worms and a spotless arse....ok I think I hv it covered
PMSL

hmmmm......This eliminates the class to only one attendee
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:45 am
Banned

PMSL

hmmmm......This eliminates the class to only one attendee
EEeerrrmmm that must be me then
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:48 am
The Delivery Man...

EEeerrrmmm that must be me then

If you fall in that criteria
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:52 am
Banned

If you fall in that criteria
Well we may have to drop the worm bit 'cos I gave mine to JD, DE took it and put it in a salad, to my knowledge I hv no more. We could change it to wormless or wormless butt one
Old Jan 13th 2005, 7:57 am
The Delivery Man...

Well we may have to drop the worm bit 'cos I gave mine to JD, DE took it and put it in a salad, to my knowledge I hv no more. We could change it to wormless or wormless butt one
lol

and PMSL at your Avatar
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

pleeeaaaasee somebody wake me up!!!!!!!!!

Working til 7...
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:19 am
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

ok, on a serious note

Building trust
Conflict Resolution
Staff involvement
Sharing Power and control
Communication
Feedback

Motivation
Feel of Responsibility
United Ambition
One Aim
One Goal

A good Organization to Staff relationship leads to a Good Staff to customer Relationship

This is a part of my presentation at the Call Center conference

Cheers...made a note of that..
Old Jan 13th 2005, 8:53 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Singlemom
pleeeaaaasee somebody wake me up!!!!!!!!!

Working til 7...

Hair of the dog is what u need S Dunno what that is exactly but just eat a few raw eggs and you won't be far wrong
Old Jan 13th 2005, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hair of the dog is what u need S Dunno what that is exactly but just eat a few raw eggs and you won't be far wrong
..lucky I had lunch before reading that ....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.