Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

SZR - From 4 to 5 lanes....?

SZR - From 4 to 5 lanes....?

Old Dec 14th 2005, 4:29 am
Powered by cows

Autonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond reputeAutonomy has a reputation beyond repute
Default SZR - From 4 to 5 lanes....?

Anyone esle noticed that as you come from Dubai side under the Trade Centre underpass, where you join the SZR heading in Abu Dhabi direction they appear to be remarking the lanes from 4 into 5 lanes.

Can't make up my mind if it's working out or not yet - but it's an interesting idea to squash an extra quarter of cars into the same space...!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:15 am
Forum Regular

barsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud ofbarsha barbie has much to be proud of
Default Re: SZR - From 4 to 5 lanes....?

Originally Posted by Autonomy
Anyone esle noticed that as you come from Dubai side under the Trade Centre underpass, where you join the SZR heading in Abu Dhabi direction they appear to be remarking the lanes from 4 into 5 lanes.

Can't make up my mind if it's working out or not yet - but it's an interesting idea to squash an extra quarter of cars into the same space...!
jesus - what next!
Old Dec 14th 2005, 7:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by barsha barbie
jesus - what next!
Hospital bed lane....
Old Dec 15th 2005, 1:35 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Autonomy

Bloody heck did i notice i nearly got myself sandwiched between a car and a bus, i could make out what the hell was going on as most of the drivers at that time of the morning, the sun was shining at such an angle you could still make out the old markings on the road, they didn't know which lane to drive in.....NIGHTMARE!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 1:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Bloody heck did i notice i nearly got myself sandwiched between a car and a bus, i could make out what the hell was going on as most of the drivers at that time of the morning, the sun was shining at such an angle you could still make out the old markings on the road, they didn't know which lane to drive in.....NIGHTMARE!
Rumble???
Old Dec 15th 2005, 1:50 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shoushou
Rumble???
Hello sweetie
Old Dec 15th 2005, 1:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hello sweetie
Again I thought you were out of town.....Going back home is the new black you know....
Old Dec 15th 2005, 2:34 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Again I thought you were out of town.....Going back home is the new black you know....
No not gone yet much to the dismay of a few i should imagine! Spending Christmas here with my hubby and girls just how it should be, have a few friends coming to stay. I am really looking forward to it. Hows about you?
Old Dec 15th 2005, 2:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

No not gone yet much to the dismay of a few i should imagine! Spending Christmas here with my hubby and girls just how it should be, have a few friends coming to stay. I am really looking forward to it. Hows about you?
Not too long now...I will be heading home for my Christmas....10 days to go for me....
Old Dec 15th 2005, 2:52 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Not too long now...I will be heading home for my Christmas....10 days to go for me....
What date you travelling then? Whatever i hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 2:54 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

What date you travelling then? Whatever i hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family!
Home for me is Dubai now,all my family is there...
Will be arriving hopefully on the night of the 25th....
Warm wishes to you and yours as well....
Old Dec 15th 2005, 2:59 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Home for me is Dubai now,all my family is there...
Will be arriving hopefully on the night of the 25th....
Warm wishes to you and yours as well....
Oh bug*** i thought you were here, will just keep still for a minit plz!
Old Dec 15th 2005, 3:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Oh bug*** i thought you were here, will just keep still for a minit plz!
I should hold some kind of a banner or a neon signboard over my head just to let people know about it....
Old Dec 15th 2005, 3:11 pm
Sat on the fence ......

I should hold some kind of a banner or a neon signboard over my head just to let people know about it....
Well dahlink your location does say Doobye lol
Old Dec 15th 2005, 3:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Well dahlink your location does say Doobye lol
The one next to it says Guangzhou China....

And with this we conclude our broadcast for the day....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.