Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Syriana... featuring Dubai

Syriana... featuring Dubai

Old Nov 15th 2005, 1:13 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Syriana... featuring Dubai

Ok folks, now check this out....

Syriana

This is a film, which is due for release in December in America and stars Matt Damon and George Clooney.... Half of the film was shot in Dubai.

Now lets see if you can spot of any the famous Dubai locations that were used in the film (as shown in the trailor) and also let me know what you think of Matt Damons dialogue about the ME when he is perched on top of that sand dune. Very interesting indeed. LOL

Should be a good movie. I cant wait.

Last edited by Face81; Nov 15th 2005 at 1:28 pm.
Old Nov 15th 2005, 1:30 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Syriana... featuring Dubai

Originally Posted by Face81
Ok folks, now check this out....

Syriana

This is a film, which is due for release in December in America and stars Matt Damon and George Clooney.... Half of the film was shot in Dubai.

Now lets see if you can spot of any the famous Dubai locations that were used in the film (as shown in the trailor) and also let me know what you think of Matt Damons dialogue about the ME when he is perched on top of that sand dune. Very interesting indeed. LOL

Should be a good movie. I cant wait.

How can i get a role in these kind of movies?

I am interested to be a rider or something like that!
Old Nov 15th 2005, 4:07 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by CasaNova

errrrrr............... apply at your nearest hollywood studio?

what riders?
Old Nov 15th 2005, 5:38 pm
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute

what riders?

horse rider, Something like Lawrence and the band of Bedouins!
Old Nov 16th 2005, 3:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by CasaNova

Step into my office....The casting couch is over there.....
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

BurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond reputeBurpusMe has a reputation beyond repute

I knew this sounded familiar...
http://people.aol.com/people/article...122529,00.html
Old Nov 16th 2005, 7:45 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
Spinal fluid coming out of his nose ????...short term memory loss??..

What a pussy...he should try a Friday Afternoon in Waxy's !
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:43 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by BurpusMe
interesting.....
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:43 am
The Oracle

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Spinal fluid coming out of his nose ????...short term memory loss??..

What a pussy...he should try a Friday Afternoon in Waxy's !
Would this be Waxy O'Connors in Dubai or London?
Old Nov 16th 2005, 9:48 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Would this be Waxy O'Connors in Dubai or London?
Dubai of course!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!