Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Sweet-O-Meter Challenge!!!

The Sweet-O-Meter Challenge!!!

Old Nov 17th 2004, 3:59 am
Metal_Priest

Default Re: The Sweet-O-Meter Challenge!!!

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Sorry MP, I know how much Middle Eastern ladies like to flaunt their beauties and are very good at making a point about themselves but you won't have much luck with Westeners. We are way too pre-occupied with other beauties of life and are modest about ourselves. We leave the judgement to others.

Sadly, I also have no contact with local ladies here. I know some local men which really aren't that local to me, as they originated from Iran

Old Nov 17th 2004, 9:35 am
Metal_Priest

Default Re: The Sweet-O-Meter Challenge!!!

Sorry MP, I know how much Middle Eastern ladies like to flaunt their beauties and are very good at making a point about themselves but you won't have much luck with Westeners. We are way too pre-occupied with other beauties of life and are modest about ourselves. We leave the judgement to others.

I am from liberia, thanks for that info

but as liberian I prefer the middle eastern rather than a westerner ladies

Have spent the last two days in bed with a nasty stomach bug. Have never had anything like it. The worst thing is, I can't even sit in front of the computer or read a book, just lay there and count my last hours. I had to force myself now and see if I can manage a couple of minutes on the computer and catch up and cheer myself up. I thought this test would be just the perfect thing for me, as right now, I feel I haven't got much time left.

The test reveals, I will have plenty more days of suffering. I shall reach 94.8. How sad is that?! I didn't answer the questions regarding alcohol, as I don't drink any nor coffee or tea and it did accept the test without a dot.

I shall run back to the loo!
sorry for those who are non-western ladies and didn't have lunch yet