Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Sweet-O-Meter Challenge!!!

The Sweet-O-Meter Challenge!!!

Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:27 am
Metal_Priest

Thumbs up The Sweet-O-Meter Challenge!!!

Ok ladies,,, This is a sweet o meter challenge thread for you!!! basically its Measures your Beauty and so everyone will know who is beautifull of all...

Ok how you WIN the Crown? very simply! just flatter yourself and ofcourse think oneones listening!!!

Say things about yourself: Example, I am the most beautifull mom in the world I am so beautifull even after I gave birth to ten kids!! I have beautifull eyes like pearls, blah blah blah blah...!

So Girl show the ladies that you are Drop dead Gorgeous, and face if you want you can enter the challenge.

Bring em on.

Old Nov 16th 2004, 4:36 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Sweet-O-Meter Challenge!!!

Originally Posted by Metal_Priest
Ok ladies,,, This is a sweet o meter challenge thread for you!!! basically its Measures your Beauty and so everyone will know who is beautifull of all...

Ok how you WIN the Crown? very simply! just flatter yourself and ofcourse think oneones listening!!!

Say things about yourself: Example, I am the most beautifull mom in the world I am so beautifull even after I gave birth to ten kids!! I have beautifull eyes like pearls, blah blah blah blah...!

So Girl show the ladies that you are Drop dead Gorgeous, and face if you want you can enter the challenge.

Bring em on.
Don't feel like bumming myself up today
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:43 am
Forum Regular

Elles is on a distinguished road

Bring em on.
were you born a tosser or just have nothing better to do?
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:43 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elles
were you born a tosser or just have nothing better to do?
I will guess both Elles.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 5:54 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Bring em on.

Oh god! I don't know what makes you so stupid... but it really works!!!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 6:00 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Oh god! I don't know what makes you so stupid... but it really works!!!
PMSL I like that one Heart, oops my matchsticks just broke
Old Nov 16th 2004, 6:14 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
PMSL I like that one Heart, oops my matchsticks just broke

Even I dont know that came from .... It kindda popped into my head!
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:11 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Bring em on.

Sorry MP, I know how much Middle Eastern ladies like to flaunt their beauties and are very good at making a point about themselves but you won't have much luck with Westeners. We are way too pre-occupied with other beauties of life and are modest about ourselves. We leave the judgement to others.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:13 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Palm Tree
Sorry MP, I know how much Middle Eastern ladies like to flaunt their beauties and are very good at making a point about themselves but you won't have much luck with Westeners. We are way too pre-occupied with other beauties of life and are modest about ourselves. We leave the judgement to others.
I suppose u knows better than us PT. Don't u think those middle eastern ladies have something else better to do than flaunt their beauties? (like hanging out at be.com??? hehehe...)
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Palm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nicePalm Tree is just really nice

Originally Posted by novita77
I suppose u knows better than us PT. Don't u think those middle eastern ladies have something else better to do than flaunt their beauties? (like hanging out at be.com??? hehehe...)

Yes, we should advertise! Might create some interesting discussions. BTW, I am not generalizing. Not all ME ladies are the same of course but plenty I know. Sadly, it's not even their fault. It's the way they have been brought up for generations and don't know any different.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:27 am
semarang

Yes, we should advertise! Might create some interesting discussions. BTW, I am not generalizing. Not all ME ladies are the same of course but plenty I know. Sadly, it's not even their fault. It's the way they have been brought up for generations and don't know any different.
I don't have much contact with the local here PT. I found it that they are really keeping themself for themself.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:32 am
BE Enthusiast

I don't have much contact with the local here PT. I found it that they are really keeping themself for themself.

Sadly, I also have no contact with local ladies here. I know some local men which really aren't that local to me, as they originated from Iran. I do have friends from various countries in the Middle East and of course being married to an Iranian has given me a good insight into Iran.

Apparently, local ladies are keen to have expats as friends but have no idea how to approach and nor do we I suppose, which just leaves us all wondering why everybody just keeps to themselves. I am looking forward to the day, where we all end up mixing more but also somehow wonder, if they would be as tolerant towards us they are right now.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:43 am
semarang

Sadly, I also have no contact with local ladies here. I know some local men which really aren't that local to me, as they originated from Iran. I do have friends from various countries in the Middle East and of course being married to an Iranian has given me a good insight into Iran.

Apparently, local ladies are keen to have expats as friends but have no idea how to approach and nor do we I suppose, which just leaves us all wondering why everybody just keeps to themselves. I am looking forward to the day, where we all end up mixing more but also somehow wonder, if they would be as tolerant towards us they are right now.
I have a palestinian girlfriend married to a jordanian. She is very nice. Once I asked her when we get together in the evening will she come around? She said she prefer not to be invited when booze are involved. She say it in a nice way. And no way I asked hubby and other guests not to drink when we have a party in the house... It is hard to make a get together and try to mix ur friends. Some ppl don't drink, but they don't mind others drink. Some ppl don't drink but they mind seeing somebody else drinking in front of them. Well... you know what i mean.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 7:49 am
BE Enthusiast

I have a palestinian girlfriend married to a jordanian. She is very nice. Once I asked her when we get together in the evening will she come around? She said she prefer not to be invited when booze are involved. She say it in a nice way. And no way I asked hubby and other guests not to drink when we have a party in the house... It is hard to make a get together and try to mix ur friends. Some ppl don't drink, but they don't mind others drink. Some ppl don't drink but they mind seeing somebody else drinking in front of them. Well... you know what i mean.

I have an interesting experience from back in the UK. When we were doing up our 2nd restaurant a moslem friend offered to do some carpentery jobs. He started the job and suddenly didn't come back anymore. We asked why he didn't turn up and he told us, that someone had told him, we would be selling alcohol at our premises when we open up. He said, he cannot do the job under such circumstances. He never appeared as a very religious moslem, as I could list down a few sins he was commiting. Strange world. Everybody chooses their own little rules to follow. Well... you know what I mean.
Old Nov 16th 2004, 8:33 am
semarang

I have an interesting experience from back in the UK. When we were doing up our 2nd restaurant a moslem friend offered to do some carpentery jobs. He started the job and suddenly didn't come back anymore. We asked why he didn't turn up and he told us, that someone had told him, we would be selling alcohol at our premises when we open up. He said, he cannot do the job under such circumstances. He never appeared as a very religious moslem, as I could list down a few sins he was commiting. Strange world. Everybody chooses their own little rules to follow. Well... you know what I mean.
When I been in Doha just over 3 days, went to the restaurant (3 couples with me and hubby). There were another 3 local couples. I found it weird the ladies sitting in the separate tables, and the man sitting in the separate tables. But I think I get used to it by now...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.