Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Suggestions for a new mobile phone.

Wikiposts

Suggestions for a new mobile phone.

Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:30 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Suggestions for a new mobile phone.

Originally Posted by Face81
what on earth were u thinking when u exposed your poor, innocent phone to microwave radiation? was that some sort of rvfenge tactic for all the radiation it had exposed u to? LOL

I know those people that say that as well, but its quality that matters at the end of the day and my D500 is just as good as my nokias ever were.
When you come back,I'll race you and your Samsing with my Nokia,then we'll see which one is better...
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by shiva
check out the new sony then, i had an ipaq and i've got a sony and frankly the sony does it all, but better, it just takes a while to learn how to maximise its use
P990i,great stuff....
Now Im sure I will lose sleep soon....
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
like the man said 6230i its a brilliant little phone. i think its about 1200dhs but not completely sure
the sony p910i rocks but is NOT small or cheap.

microwave! did you as an engineer realy microwave ur phone?
if so i think i'll wet myself laughing
Normally I put it in the oven for 10 mins at low temp.....that works fine....but there was a text on it this time so i wanted it working faster....hence the microwave.
I was very tired last night when I did it.
Put ramadan fireworks to shame though
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:41 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by kelvynd
Normally I put it in the oven for 10 mins at low temp.....that works fine....but there was a text on it this time so i wanted it working faster....hence the microwave.
I was very tired last night when I did it.
Put ramadan fireworks to shame though
I mean I know it always interfered with radio reception in cars, but that was a bit extreme! LOL
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:41 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shoushou
When you come back,I'll race you and your Samsing with my Nokia,then we'll see which one is better...
bring it on. LOL
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:43 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Face81
bring it on. LOL
I'll name the place,you'll show your face
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:53 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

P990i,great stuff....
Now Im sure I will lose sleep soon....
Just been on the SE website.....got to get me one of those.!
Will be handy to be able to get Inet on the phone via hotspots, especially stuck at airports when i cant be arsed to unpack me laptop!
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:56 am
The Oracle

I'll name the place,you'll show your face
cheeky.
Old Nov 9th 2005, 12:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Just been on the SE website.....got to get me one of those.!
Will be handy to be able to get Inet on the phone via hotspots, especially stuck at airports when i cant be arsed to unpack me laptop!
Saw that too...Sweet stuff....