Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Stupid Dubai banks

Stupid Dubai banks

Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:10 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice
Default Re: Stupid Dubai banks

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
I hate to say this but did I not say that all along about HSBC hence why I bank with boys on Al Wassl Rd in the nice big building.

Everybody I know has shit with HSBC. But i like Citibak for the Emirates miles.
OK, if you read it properly, you will see that HSBC is the work account and therefore this is NOT MY FAULT BECAUSE I DID NOT CHOOSE THEM!!!!!

Christ.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 10:37 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by kristy
OK, if you read it properly, you will see that HSBC is the work account and therefore this is NOT MY FAULT BECAUSE I DID NOT CHOOSE THEM!!!!!

Christ.
i can read this from the other side of the studio.
Old Dec 21st 2004, 4:22 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

in shallah.... my favourite phrase in Dubai.

My one is "shut up and listen to me, you work for me so do what I want".

Working so far....

chill. they are not used to ram raiding yet. off to rent a nice big pathfinder and find some AK 47's.....
I like ur second option better. no need to bother talking to them anymore..... just whip out that AK47 and show them whos boss..... my favourite line, i must say, which is one I have used in the past is:

"Listen..... I am literally paying your salary! So shutup and do as I say as its not my problem that u have the job u do".

I know, I know, its very cold and mean, but I have used it on people here in Dubai.... sometimes its the only thing that works. I dont use it that often.... it is saved for those times when people really try my patience..... a good example wud be cinema ticket sales counters!

I will add that it has been over a year since I last used that on anyone. hoping to make it a whole 2 years soon!
Old Dec 21st 2004, 6:00 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

i find that

"put the money in the bag and nobody gets hurt"

works most of the time

or

"put the money in the bag or ill blow ur fekin head off"

if they dont comply with the first instruction...
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 5:33 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by shiva
i find that

"put the money in the bag and nobody gets hurt"

works most of the time

or

"put the money in the bag or ill blow ur fekin head off"

if they dont comply with the first instruction...
or u cud do just that! lol

well sed!
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 6:19 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Hooray, I have been paid!!!! Citibank rock!
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 6:55 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Ditto, I have been credited!!!!!

Good job too......its far to hot to wear a balaclava....
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 6:55 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Right so your buying all the booze tonight then!!!

Don't worry we'll sort you out and make sure your still drunk when you get on the plane tomorrow.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:05 am
Troublemaker

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Right so your buying all the booze tonight then!!!

Don't worry we'll sort you out and make sure your still drunk when you get on the plane tomorrow.
Hmmm, I'm not sure they let you fly when you're drunk. I'm sure I can act sober. If JC was here he'd agree that I never look like I'm drunk, ever.
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:29 am
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Hmmm, I'm not sure they let you fly when you're drunk. I'm sure I can act sober. If JC was here he'd agree that I never look like I'm drunk, ever.

That's a bloody good skill to have!! I think the constant slurring and falling over tells em I'm drunk...
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:30 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
That's a bloody good skill to have!! I think the constant slurring and falling over tells em I'm drunk...
Dont you get mistaken for a pilot though ??????????
Old Dec 22nd 2004, 7:31 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Dont you get mistaken for a pilot though ??????????

All pilots r drunk these days aren't they???? Or is that just BA?
Old Dec 24th 2004, 7:43 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice

Originally Posted by Jellybean
All pilots r drunk these days aren't they???? Or is that just BA?
na.... most pilots!
Old Dec 24th 2004, 10:23 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

na.... most pilots!

:scared: That does it, i'm going home by camel next time!!!
Old Feb 2nd 2005, 12:17 pm
Forum Regular

Anya4Dubai will become famous soon enoughAnya4Dubai will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I have an account with Dubai bank.
It is the first transfer i have done with them, so i will allow them this one error..if they fluff it again then ill try NBD.

Check out dubai banks web site. i did the royal banking thingy...free credit cards and stuff.

Jammy,
You may want to close your account with your Bank. Apparently their entire Credit Cards Database (the BIN) was compromised and they had to reissue abt 100,000 cards again :scared: :scared: So if they do have online banking, stay away. Plus heard lot of other horror stories (all TRUE).......but am wary of posting on this site now.

Ofcourse all this never gets reported in the newspapers

Anya

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.