Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Studying for courses while in Dubai

Studying for courses while in Dubai

Old Feb 12th 2009, 10:22 am
meonline

meonline is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Studying for courses while in Dubai

Just received my residence visa until 2012. As I have quite a fair bit of cash left over since coming over from the UK, I want to study some courses that are internationally recognised. They should be in management to train you to become a manager, and also in general insurance. I want something to fall back on and to take back to the UK in case Dubai does not work out for me. Are there any providers of such courses based in Dubai as I find that the level of information on anything in Dubai is really quite poor.Thanks.
Old Feb 12th 2009, 11:28 am
Account Closed

lionheart is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Studying for courses while in Dubai

Originally Posted by meonline
Just received my residence visa until 2012. As I have quite a fair bit of cash left over since coming over from the UK, I want to study some courses that are internationally recognised. They should be in management to train you to become a manager, and also in general insurance. I want something to fall back on and to take back to the UK in case Dubai does not work out for me. Are there any providers of such courses based in Dubai as I find that the level of information on anything in Dubai is really quite poor.Thanks.
Such courses are bloody expensive over here. Better to try some on-line courses... DYOR (do your own research)