Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

struggling to find serviced apartment online..please help.

struggling to find serviced apartment online..please help.

Old Oct 16th 2012, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

Crewegirl is on a distinguished road
Default struggling to find serviced apartment online..please help.

Hi friends.
Its me again...
Im trying to find a serviced apartment for November(mid) and google isnt giving much away.
Just need one or two bed,pool,gym etc.
Have contacted the intercon but it was 16000 for a one bed and i think thats a bit steep as know there must be cheaper ones but still nice.
Please help
OOO thats in Doha...sorry missed off that important bit.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 3:21 pm
Forum Regular

Britmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really niceBritmal is just really nice
Default Re: struggling to find serviced apartment online..please help.

As far as I know there are very few serviced apts in Doha, I knew of one in Musheireb but I don't recall the name and it was a dump anyway.

Go here http://www.qatarliving.com and ask the question.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 3:38 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Try Al Ameen Enterprises, +974 4431 1221 / [email protected]

They have two blocks of flats in the Old Al Salata area, one of which has a basic Gym, but no pool. Central, near the Corniche and Airport, plenty parking. Typical down-town Doha location, lots of traffic noise, aircraft movements and dust everywhere.

I bed apartment, QR6k/m, 2 bed apartment 8k/m, including utility bills and cleaning.

[J]
Old Oct 16th 2012, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

Fizzy_Bear is on a distinguished road

Also take a look at www.booking.com which will show you what is available for your dates.

My husband was trying to find a place last week for 1 month and the only place he could find was Ezdan. He drove around to so many places. One place wanted QAR800 per night!
Old Oct 16th 2012, 3:48 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Johnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond reputeJohnnyboy11 has a reputation beyond repute

Also try:

Al Mubarak Real Estate & Dev Co
Company address
P.O.Box 22017, Doha
Phone
(00974) 44446363

Ask for their Reem Residence in North Bin Mahmoud area (near C-Ring/ Al Saad area). Has a pool and gym, but overlooked by lots of tall buildings. 3-bed apartment will cost around QR8.5k/m including utils and cleaning.

[J]
Old Oct 16th 2012, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Fizzy_Bear is on a distinguished road

I'm sending all these on to my husband too for next month, thanks
Old Oct 16th 2012, 4:08 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks will look them up. just also found out the big climate change conference is on 26th Nov-7th December and all hotels and apartments are booked and doubled the price at that time....
GREAT! and breathe lol
Old Oct 16th 2012, 4:26 pm
Onwards and Upwards!

Also try Al Emadi Enterprises. They have lots of new-build flats, mainly in the Old Airport area (Down-town Doha). Gyms, but no pools. Furnished and Unfurnished. Not sure about price, but competitive and were recommended to me by a work colleague. Parking and traffic will almost certainly be an issue.

[J]

Last edited by Johnnyboy11; Oct 16th 2012 at 4:29 pm.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 4:29 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks Johnnyboy11
And fizzybear just been on booking.com and everything sold out. damn UN climate change, how rude to hold it when i`m moving. lol
Old Oct 16th 2012, 6:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

gottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to allgottheTshirt is a name known to all

I looked at beach tower which looked OK for a short stay:

http://www.dtz.com/StaticFiles/Middl...010%202011.pdf
Old Oct 16th 2012, 8:02 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by gottheTshirt
I looked at beach tower which looked OK for a short stay:

http://www.dtz.com/StaticFiles/Middl...010%202011.pdf
Thanks will take a look.
Old Oct 16th 2012, 9:13 pm
Kix
Nothing doin' here

Kix will become famous soon enoughKix will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Crewegirl
Thanks will look them up. just also found out the big climate change conference is on 26th Nov-7th December and all hotels and apartments are booked and doubled the price at that time....
GREAT! and breathe lol
I know, and some of us are making a fortune out of it!

Gotta love a bit of business!
Old Oct 17th 2012, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Kix
I know, and some of us are making a fortune out of it!

Gotta love a bit of business!
Well as long as you are ok hun Ill be on your floor then till it passes.
Or you could find me a one?????????????
Old Oct 17th 2012, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Chris Medhurst is an unknown quantity at this point

Ezdan in west bay worth a look. I've heard there can be some seedier residents which may make it a little uncomfortable for a single lady, but seem to have decent enough facilities, is relatively cheap and you can pay by the week. If you can handle having to tell a few lads to take a running jump you'll be fine. Never stayed there so second hand info only.
Old Oct 17th 2012, 12:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

Theseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond reputeTheseus has a reputation beyond repute

Someone just mentioned holiday villas to me near the raddisson - i know nothing about them but it might be worth investigating. they are in the centre of doha so not west bay but easy to get everywhere except traffic is bad.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.