Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Strength in Silence

Strength in Silence

Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:31 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Strength in Silence

Originally Posted by MJC
and there was me thinking it was our scintillating conversation and astounding patter that kept you here
huh !!! I treat you all equally guys
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:33 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by shiva
good thx, been a slog lately but hey ho nothing worth having comes easily.

bet you glad to be going home...how long you off for?
leaving on the 23rd of June night time to Indo, hubby coming to Indonesia 5 weeks later, he spend about 1 week in my hometown then we off touring to Singapore - Malaysia and Hongkong. Back to Doha on 8th of September.

can't u tell that I am excited???
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:36 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
leaving on the 23rd of June night time to Indo, hubby coming to Indonesia 5 weeks later, he spend about 1 week in my hometown then we off touring to Singapore - Malaysia and Hongkong. Back to Doha on 8th of September.

can't u tell that I am excited???

yup easily lol

thats a nice break any space in your suitcase for little ol me??????
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:36 pm
W10

huh !!! I treat you all equally guys
You treat your childhood idol, the man you had posters of on your wall...the same

Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:47 pm
semarang

yup easily lol

thats a nice break any space in your suitcase for little ol me??????
sorry shiva ... what is 'ol' ... Do you want me to bring u anything from our travel? Dunno how you can get it tho ...

meet us in Dubai airport on the way back???
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:48 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by W10
You treat your childhood idol, the man you had posters of on your wall...the same
errrr.... not sure now ...

btw ... can you advise me where normally Andy Lau hanging around in HK???
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:50 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

sorry shiva ... what is 'ol' ... Do you want me to bring u anything from our travel? Dunno how you can get it tho ...

meet us in Dubai airport on the way back???

ol = old

can you bring me 6 weeks leave and a pay rise please....
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:54 pm
semarang

ol = old

can you bring me 6 weeks leave and a pay rise please....
it is depend on how old r u
Old Jun 12th 2005, 8:57 pm
**** it we'll do it live

it is depend on how old r u

right now i dunno............so tired but so wired i cant sleep.......

not that old but i still need that 6 wks break
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:00 pm
semarang

right now i dunno............so tired but so wired i cant sleep.......

not that old but i still need that 6 wks break
my hubby entitle 35 days working days leave annually... he works 5 days a week, from 6.30 to 2.30pm.

so when is ur next hols shiva?

btw ... i still dunno much abt u... do u have any shiva juniors? how many and how old? Sorry ... i am in the nosey mode at the moment.
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:05 pm
**** it we'll do it live

my hubby entitle 35 days working days leave annually... he works 5 days a week, from 6.30 to 2.30pm.

so when is ur next hols shiva?

btw ... i still dunno much abt u... do u have any shiva juniors? how many and how old? Sorry ... i am in the nosey mode at the moment.

ok i hate ur hubby

no just kidding, i want his job.... today i did 8.00am til 8.45pm ace!!!
nope no little shivas...dont know if the world could take it...well not quite yet anyway.....maybe next year..
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:09 pm
semarang

ok i hate ur hubby

no just kidding, i want his job.... today i did 8.00am til 8.45pm ace!!!
nope no little shivas...dont know if the world could take it...well not quite yet anyway.....maybe next year..
so you can't be that old then ???

*sigh* .... love you and leave you Shiva ... as much as I still want to talk to you, it is late here. School run tomorrow and housewives bitching meeting

Do you realize this must be the longest conversation I ever held with you.

Nite Shiva ... u better off to ... are u not working tomorrow???
Old Jun 12th 2005, 9:12 pm
**** it we'll do it live

so you can't be that old then ???

*sigh* .... love you and leave you Shiva ... as much as I still want to talk to you, it is late here. School run tomorrow and housewives bitching meeting

Do you realize this must be the longest conversation I ever held with you.

Nite Shiva ... u better off to ... are u not working tomorrow???

night nov....good chat.....enjoy the bitching lol
am old enough for little ones just been putting em off for a while as im a git
cya
Old Jun 13th 2005, 5:34 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like we've managed 24 hours.......6 days to go
Old Jun 13th 2005, 5:36 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Looks like we've managed 24 hours.......6 days to go
wht will i get in return???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.