Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Stone Roses @ Dubai 21st February

Stone Roses @ Dubai 21st February

Old Jan 6th 2013, 4:12 am
Forum Regular

Imack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really nice
Default Stone Roses @ Dubai 21st February

The greatest band ever to come out of Britain (sorry Beatles fans, it's true) are playing Dubai on the 21st February! Once in a lifetime opportunity to see them before they implode (again), anyone in Qatar fancy heading over to see them? Cheers

Iain
Old Jan 6th 2013, 7:18 am
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Stone Roses @ Dubai 21st February

Originally Posted by Imack1811
The greatest band ever to come out of Britain (sorry Beatles fans, it's true) are playing Dubai on the 21st February! Once in a lifetime opportunity to see them before they implode (again), anyone in Qatar fancy heading over to see them? Cheers

Iain
Ill be in Abu Dhabi but if i finish work early enough ill be driving over to see them

Im a huge roses fan and allways thought i would never get a chance to see them
Old Jan 10th 2013, 7:38 am
Forum Regular

Imack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really niceImack1811 is just really nice

just discovered that my passport will be away for my RP at that time, so I'm stuck in Qatar - what a downer!
Old Jan 26th 2013, 9:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Got a spare ticket for the VIP if anyone interested?

Seen them last year at manchester and T in the Park. Atmosphere was electric.

Also off to see them in glasgow in june.
Old Feb 2nd 2013, 10:11 am
BE Enthusiast

DOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this pointDOHDUBMAN is an unknown quantity at this point

Is this ticket still spare? How much you selling it for? Im not 100% but ill know for defo the week leading up to it if i can get time off

Ian are you still going to this?
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 5:08 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Iain
Any particular reason for starting yet another thread on this topic or is the search button beyond your reach?
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...ht=stone+roses
Old Feb 3rd 2013, 6:10 am
BE Enthusiast

StublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to allStublueKPL is a name known to all

Originally Posted by RyanC
Is this ticket still spare? How much you selling it for? Im not 100% but ill know for defo the week leading up to it if i can get time off

Hi mate

Ticket is still spare. Face value is 495 DHS for the golden circle and im not a tout! :-)

If you are interested then drop me a line.

cheers
Old Feb 4th 2013, 10:12 am
BE Forum Addict

Brains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond reputeBrains1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
Any particular reason for starting yet another thread on this topic or is the search button beyond your reach?
what a miserable bastard you are!
Old Feb 4th 2013, 10:14 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Brains1983
what a miserable bastard you are!
Up yours too.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:41 am
Forum Regular

I do apologize, didnt realise i had to do a search every time I started a new topic!

Twat......
Old Feb 5th 2013, 8:43 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by RyanC

Sorry mate, can't make it - my passport is going to be away, tried to get a second passport but won't get it in time, what a pisser!
Old Feb 5th 2013, 12:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

I do apologize, didnt realise i had to do a search every time I started a new topic!
Twat......
Who do you think you are newbie, coming on here and insulting people. All I was suggesting was that, before starting a new thread, you should have a quick look to see if the topic is not already the subject of an existing thread. As the subject matter is not always apparent from the thread title, some duplication is inevitable. In this case, however, the titles of both threads were hardly confusing. Just be a little more thoughtful Incidentally, the greatest band to ever come out of the UK are by no means the Stone Roses. If you instead suggest Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd, you might be getting warm.

Last edited by mentalist; Feb 5th 2013 at 12:08 pm.
Old Feb 5th 2013, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Who do you think you are newbie, coming on here and insulting people. All I was suggesting was that, before starting a new thread, you should have a quick look to see if the topic is not already the subject of an existing thread. As the subject matter is not always apparent from the thread title, some duplication is inevitable. In this case, however, the titles of both threads were hardly confusing. Just be a little more thoughtful Incidentally, the greatest band to ever come out of the UK are by no means the Stone Roses. If you instead suggest Led Zeppelin or Pink Floyd, you might be getting warm.
Err.....look at the sarky tone of your own first post, is that not a teensy wee bit insulting towards me? I think it is

There's nothing worse than Internet forum snobbery.....anyway, Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin? Whatever you say grandad
Old Feb 5th 2013, 12:45 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

you really are an utter twat
Old Feb 5th 2013, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shiva
you really are an utter twat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.