Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Squash/Tennis in Dubai?

Squash/Tennis in Dubai?

Old Jan 3rd 2010, 11:13 am
Forum Regular

shandolier is on a distinguished road
Default Squash/Tennis in Dubai?

Anyone know where to play squash and/or tennis somewhere not too far from Dubai Marina? Not sure where to find anywhere and also how pricey it's going to be.

Cheers!
Old Jan 3rd 2010, 3:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to beholdJim Smith is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Squash/Tennis in Dubai?

Originally Posted by shandolier
Anyone know where to play squash and/or tennis somewhere not too far from Dubai Marina? Not sure where to find anywhere and also how pricey it's going to be.

Cheers!
It would appear the best days of squash are over. When I arrived in 1985 it was very popular and a big league scene. I was a member of The Country CLub and at that time they had 36 boxes of 5 players each so it was tough to get bookings on the three courts.

However lots of courts around town now but the league/social squash doesn't seem anywhere as popular as it was. However I guess you have to find a partner and get going!
Long time retired I'm afraid!