Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

The Springs - numbering (and the lakes)

The Springs - numbering (and the lakes)

Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Springs - numbering (and the lakes)

I think the point everybody seems to be missing is that the Marina and Springs/Meadows/Lakes were designed with completely different end users in mind. If I was single a one bedroom apartment at the Marina would be great (no garden to worry about, good security etc) but if I had a couple of kids and a spouse in tow I would want to be on the other side of SZR. (Lots more kids for my little monsters to play with, garden, space etc.) So, really you are trying to argue that apples are better than oranges.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:03 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
I think the point everybody seems to be missing is that the Marina and Springs/Meadows/Lakes were designed with completely different end users in mind. If I was single a one bedroom apartment at the Marina would be great (no garden to worry about, good security etc) but if I had a couple of kids and a spouse in tow I would want to be on the other side of SZR. (Lots more kids for my little monsters to play with, garden, space etc.) So, really you are trying to argue that apples are better than oranges.
Ahem, have you been reading my posts?

That was exactly the point I made earlier, TA5 just chose to ignore it - or maybe he just didn't understand it.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:04 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Which they are of course LOL
Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
Which they are of course LOL
Somebody had to come out with that I suppose!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Ahem, have you been reading my posts?

That was exactly the point I made earlier, TA5 just chose to ignore it - or maybe he just didn't understand it.

I was trying to rephrase your point in a way that TA5 might be able to grasp a little more easily. Remember, he is American so English is not his first language.

Of course I read your posts, I hang on every word.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 6:35 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

I was trying to rephrase your point in a way that TA5 might be able to grasp a little more easily. Remember, he is American so English is not his first language.

Of course I read your posts, I hang on every word.
LOL! That explains it then!

Tried to Karma you too, but not allowed - can feel a trip to the lounge coming on.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:40 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember, he is American so English is not his first language.
PMSL ... this is really FUNNY !!!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 7:58 am
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

you got me there, good one
Old Apr 18th 2005, 8:38 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
you got me there, good one
Everyone has got there own opinions, cant we just agree to differ on this one and put it to bed ??????????

I personally think that my floor-space in Ajman, sharing with 12 pakistani batchelors is great !!!!!!!!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 8:59 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by TA5
unless grass grows out of concrete here...the springs will never be green
now, now, play nice buddy. lol
Old Apr 18th 2005, 9:01 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by W10
I'm looking for a nice steady place to live for a year while I get to know the city before finding a place away from an enormous ex-pat superdevelopment.

So the questions:

1, What's up with the Springs numbering? It's all over the place. Does anyone know which Springs developments are from phase 1? Is it Springs 3 and 4?

2, The Lakes. Is it worth paying the extra when something comes up? Is it miles better than the Springs or is it simply that it is more established and therefore greener?

Thanks
street 3.5, row 34.z and villa 39.78....... got that address once to visi a mate and spent 30 mins driving around......... the numbering system is really ridiculous....... being a bloke, I hate asking for directions! IN the end I did though and it wasnt that bad.........i'd get a map if i were u.
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

LL and JB I personally wouldn't bother about it, I just think he suffers from Small Endowment Syndrome (the word microscopic comes to mind!) and feels the need to take it out on others, a bit like Small Man Syndrome really! And he can never come to the Lakes because I doubt the security men at the gates will ever let ****wits in
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:40 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
LL and JB I personally wouldn't bother about it, I just think he suffers from Small Endowment Syndrome (the word microscopic comes to mind!) and feels the need to take it out on others, a bit like Small Man Syndrome really! And he can never come to the Lakes because I doubt the security men at the gates will ever let ****wits in

They let JD in :scared: only kiddin' pumpkin
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:42 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
They let JD in :scared: only kiddin' pumpkin
Been in there 7 times now..........not once have i been stopped or questioned by security.....shocking !!
Old Apr 18th 2005, 12:45 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Been in there 7 times now..........not once have i been stopped or questioned by security.....shocking !!

Well next time you could come and say hello!!! I am the lobster laying as near to the pool bar as possible, with a large frozen margarita in hand and pretending I own no children

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.