Speeding tickets

Old Apr 3rd 2005, 12:59 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Speeding tickets

This morning I went into the office and was presented with 2 tickets for 200dhs each for being flashed by a camera.

I've only had the car 3 weeks and already had 550dhs worth of fines......would be cheaper to use taxis!

It didn't tell me where I was caught, so can someone pls tell me where the cameras are??? And the speed limits???

Everyone drives fast on the SZR - do you all get tickets????
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:04 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Speeding tickets

Originally Posted by lillygirl
This morning I went into the office and was presented with 2 tickets for 200dhs each for being flashed by a camera.

I've only had the car 3 weeks and already had 550dhs worth of fines......would be cheaper to use taxis!

It didn't tell me where I was caught, so can someone pls tell me where the cameras are??? And the speed limits???

The cameras are the completely obvious boxes with flashes on the median.

Speed limit is 100kph through the trade center corridor, then 120 all the way to AD
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:28 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Or they could be the mobile cameras, I got one this morning they are all over obviously because they are mobile
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:32 pm
TA5
Banned (Always Correct)

TA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond reputeTA5 has a reputation beyond repute

yea i've only seen that on szr once though, and it was out on the way to jebel ali, past IC5

all over beach road and jumeirah/umm sequiem area
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:34 pm
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Or they could be the mobile cameras, I got one this morning they are all over obviously because they are mobile

Annoying isn't it........

But it works as it has slowed me down!!!
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:35 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TA5
yea i've only seen that on szr once though, and it was out on the way to jebel ali, past IC5

all over beach road and jumeirah/umm sequiem area

Hello my little pumpkin, well I was flying around Barsha...like you do....and baam the flash got me, thing is I saw it but way too late so l thought &^%$ it and carried on. My first ever, not bad, one a year l think l can handle.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:36 pm
Banned

Annoying isn't it........

But it works as it has slowed me down!!!

It does????

I am a slow learner
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:38 pm
A slow driver!

Originally Posted by Jellybean
It does????

I am a slow learner

Well it has for today!!

Ask me again next week!

3 tickets in 3 weeks - it must be almost a record
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:42 pm
Banned

Well it has for today!!

Ask me again next week!

3 tickets in 3 weeks - it must be almost a record

LOL that's pretty good going, congratulations
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 1:48 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

& now you'll get a text to apologise for fining U LG......arn't they nice the Dxb traffic police!!

The mobile cameras tend to haunt the beech and Mankool roads.

The rumours about reducing the camera thresholds from 20ks above the speed limit on SZR are just that....... However in Jumeirah, the three cameras along the beech road all flash at 85 at the mo......

Take it easy
TS
Old Apr 4th 2005, 7:56 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

lololololololol.

I warned you not to put those speed cams to the test.

well atleast now I can be sure that you will be driving within the speed limit from now on.
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Face81
lololololololol.

I warned you not to put those speed cams to the test.

well atleast now I can be sure that you will be driving within the speed limit from now on.

Heya LG!

Good start of the day isn't it??
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Border Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond reputeBorder Reiver has a reputation beyond repute

I heard the fines were going up to 500Dhs. Could get really expensive
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Border Reiver
I heard the fines were going up to 500Dhs. Could get really expensive
Hello BR,

Don't think I've spoken to you before! How long have you been in Dubai?
Old Apr 4th 2005, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello BR,

Don't think I've spoken to you before! How long have you been in Dubai?
Hi there SM - nice to meet you the other night. Will hopefully get more chance to chat at the next one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.