Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Specialized Finance Job Inquiry

Specialized Finance Job Inquiry

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:21 am
Just Joined

darkgift is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Specialized Finance Job Inquiry

Hello, I have been browsing the forum for several months but have finally decided to post for the following inquiry:

Can anyone recommend a headhunter firm specializing in Hedge Funds/Asset Management/ or Wealth Management in Dubai/Abu Dhabi? I have done various Google searchs and looked at agencies found on the board's Wiki, but due to the nature of the job (ie. the need to have connections) have not found much.

I have travelled to Dubai on a business trip a while back and decided "Why not Dubai"? I am a mid level trader in the USA and am open to type of firm (ie. not necessarily looking for Top Tier investment bank, especially since I don't have Ivy-league pedigree).

Thanks and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Would love to visit Dubai again -- next time on pleasure, not business, trip.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Madam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond reputeMadam Medusa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Specialized Finance Job Inquiry

Originally Posted by darkgift View Post
Hello, I have been browsing the forum for several months but have finally decided to post for the following inquiry:

Can anyone recommend a headhunter firm specializing in Hedge Funds/Asset Management/ or Wealth Management in Dubai/Abu Dhabi? I have done various Google searchs and looked at agencies found on the board's Wiki, but due to the nature of the job (ie. the need to have connections) have not found much.

I have travelled to Dubai on a business trip a while back and decided "Why not Dubai"? I am a mid level trader in the USA and am open to type of firm (ie. not necessarily looking for Top Tier investment bank, especially since I don't have Ivy-league pedigree).

Thanks and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Would love to visit Dubai again -- next time on pleasure, not business, trip.
i'll ask my hubbie, he's in this business...

MM, xx
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 7:41 am
BE Enthusiast

jrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to alljrudofsky is a name known to all

Hi there,

I know some people you should talk to. I've PM'd you
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:04 pm
Just Joined

darkgift is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the quick replys. I'll check PMs.

Hello Moderator:
I accidentally started this thread in Sand Pit instead of the main forum. Can anyone move it to main Middle East forum? My mistake. Thanks as well
Old Apr 4th 2008, 4:08 pm
Bob
BE Site Lead

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by darkgift View Post
Thanks for the quick replys. I'll check PMs.

Hello Moderator:
I accidentally started this thread in Sand Pit instead of the main forum. Can anyone move it to main Middle East forum? My mistake. Thanks as well
no probs