British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Specialized Finance Job Inquiry (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/specialized-finance-job-inquiry-526461/)

darkgift Apr 3rd 2008 7:21 am

Specialized Finance Job Inquiry

Hello, I have been browsing the forum for several months but have finally decided to post for the following inquiry:

Can anyone recommend a headhunter firm specializing in Hedge Funds/Asset Management/ or Wealth Management in Dubai/Abu Dhabi? I have done various Google searchs and looked at agencies found on the board's Wiki, but due to the nature of the job (ie. the need to have connections) have not found much.

I have travelled to Dubai on a business trip a while back and decided "Why not Dubai"? I am a mid level trader in the USA and am open to type of firm (ie. not necessarily looking for Top Tier investment bank, especially since I don't have Ivy-league pedigree).

Thanks and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Would love to visit Dubai again -- next time on pleasure, not business, trip.

Madam Medusa Apr 3rd 2008 7:28 am

Re: Specialized Finance Job Inquiry

Originally Posted by darkgift (Post 6151379)
Hello, I have been browsing the forum for several months but have finally decided to post for the following inquiry:

Can anyone recommend a headhunter firm specializing in Hedge Funds/Asset Management/ or Wealth Management in Dubai/Abu Dhabi? I have done various Google searchs and looked at agencies found on the board's Wiki, but due to the nature of the job (ie. the need to have connections) have not found much.

I have travelled to Dubai on a business trip a while back and decided "Why not Dubai"? I am a mid level trader in the USA and am open to type of firm (ie. not necessarily looking for Top Tier investment bank, especially since I don't have Ivy-league pedigree).

Thanks and any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Would love to visit Dubai again -- next time on pleasure, not business, trip.

i'll ask my hubbie, he's in this business...

MM, xx

jrudofsky Apr 3rd 2008 7:41 am

Hi there,

I know some people you should talk to. I've PM'd you

darkgift Apr 3rd 2008 1:04 pm

Thanks for the quick replys. I'll check PMs.

Hello Moderator:
I accidentally started this thread in Sand Pit instead of the main forum. Can anyone move it to main Middle East forum? My mistake. Thanks as well

Bob Apr 4th 2008 4:08 pm

Originally Posted by darkgift (Post 6152887)
Thanks for the quick replys. I'll check PMs.

Hello Moderator:
I accidentally started this thread in Sand Pit instead of the main forum. Can anyone move it to main Middle East forum? My mistake. Thanks as well

no probs :)