British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Special Offer For The Ladies (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/special-offer-ladies-481093/)

lionheart Sep 14th 2007 9:20 am

Special Offer For The Ladies

Just discovered that Dreamworks (Balinese) Massage are offering 50% discounts for women from 10am to 4pm during September only. Their place in the New Gold Souk near Port Rashid is beautifully equipped with pleasant staff, wonderfully relaxing ambience, has free parking and loads of nice shops in the same complex. It's British owned...and no I am not getting any commission!

Cham128 Sep 14th 2007 12:33 pm

Re: Special Offer For The Ladies

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 5310228)
Just discovered that Dreamworks (Balinese) Massage are offering 50% discounts for women from 10am to 4pm during September only. Their place in the New Gold Souk near Port Rashid is beautifully equipped with pleasant staff, wonderfully relaxing ambience, has free parking and loads of nice shops in the same complex. It's British owned...and no I am not getting any commission!

are you the one doing the massaging though? and can you get me a job there? :lol:

lionheart Sep 14th 2007 12:37 pm

Originally Posted by Cham128 (Post 5310745)
are you the one doing the massaging though? and can you get me a job there? :lol:

Sadly not...I am just a satisfied customer trying to help a Brit make a success of his business in a highly competitive market.

shakh your bootie Sep 14th 2007 12:43 pm

Originally Posted by lionheart (Post 5310758)
Sadly not...I am just a satisfied customer trying to help a Brit make a success of his business in a highly competitive market.

One of my favourite things about living here is that massage is not prohibitively expensive, as it is in the UK...
Wrong end of town for me, tho. Hope your mates do well!

Cham128 Sep 14th 2007 12:50 pm

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5310772)
One of my favourite things about living here is that massage is not prohibitively expensive, as it is in the UK...
Wrong end of town for me, tho. Hope your mates do well!

that's because massage parlours in dubai don't do the "extras" that you get charged for here

shakh your bootie Sep 14th 2007 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by Cham128 (Post 5310807)
that's because massage parlours in dubai don't do the "extras" that you get charged for here

:rofl:
Just as well - i find it a bit off-putting when they offer "happy endings"

Cham128 Sep 14th 2007 1:54 pm

Originally Posted by shakh your bootie (Post 5310821)
:rofl:
Just as well - i find it a bit off-putting when they offer "happy endings"

doesn't mean you have to say yes to it though does it? lol

shakh your bootie Sep 14th 2007 1:59 pm

Originally Posted by Cham128 (Post 5311187)
doesn't mean you have to say yes to it though does it? lol

:ohmy:

M'sieur, i bite my thumb at you & challenge you to pistols at dawn for such aspertions......