Sorry Dubai Blog

Old Dec 7th 2005, 6:41 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Sorry Dubai Blog

Did anyone read the above blog from time to time?
Was always a good read and now that the dude has gone and posted something derogatory and yet fair enough about our local communications monopoly (won't mention the name but starts with E and ends with T and has TISALA in the middle) the damn b'stards have gone and blocked it.

If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:22 am
W10

Default Re: Sorry Dubai Blog

I can still get it as I'm not behind the proxy.

His piece wasn't that bad, pretty much fair comment if you ask me, and lot better directed than his usual stuff which kind of comes across as a cross between spoiled child and invective filled trenchcoat wearing teenager.

Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
....better directed than his usual stuff which kind of comes across as a cross between spoiled child and invective filled trenchcoat wearing teenager.
Don't you just love it though.
Old Dec 7th 2005, 7:48 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

His piece wasn't that bad, pretty much fair comment if you ask me, and lot better directed than his usual stuff which kind of comes across as a cross between spoiled child and invective filled trenchcoat wearing teenager.
I can too
Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:35 pm
W10

Originally Posted by Jeeper
Don't you just love it though.
It is entertaining (although way over the line when he started on that girl in the Springs)

I imagine him to be the quiet guy in the office that no-one talks to, slightly geeky, who creates an ultra aggressive personality on the net and harbours secret desires to go on a mad killing spree.

Old Dec 7th 2005, 1:50 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
It is entertaining (although way over the line when he started on that girl in the Springs)

I imagine him to be the quiet guy in the office that no-one talks to, slightly geeky, who creates an ultra aggressive personality on the net and harbours secret desires to go on a mad killing spree.
good imagination W10
Old Dec 8th 2005, 3:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by W10

No - it's not me.
Old Dec 8th 2005, 6:23 am

Welivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond reputeWelivehere has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Probably accurate and kinda scary. It's a shame it got blocked though it was a good read, however SD was blocked at one point and that was lifted so you never know the cubicle warrior could be back...

Last edited by Welivehere; Dec 8th 2005 at 6:24 am. Reason: Spelling
Old Dec 8th 2005, 10:10 am
BE Forum Addict

IndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond reputeIndieG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
Is it possible to post snippets that offended etishitalat ?
Old Dec 11th 2005, 10:06 am
Forum Regular

andrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud ofandrewpops has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by IndieGirl
Is it possible to post snippets that offended etishitalat ?
I just looked from behind the proxy (I'm in Abu Dhabi and can't read it first hand) - its showing a 404 Not Found error on the page now

Bah humbug.....
Old Dec 11th 2005, 4:49 pm
Diarist

secretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to beholdsecretdubai is a splendid one to behold

I have a copy of the final post - but it is not certain that that is the reason it was blocked, it may have been for earlier entries. No one really knows.

The 404 is because FYH has deliberately deleted the whole thing now out of paranoia.

I can't repost here for fear of god knows what, but you can email me.

Freedom of speech 0 Oppression 1
Old Dec 12th 2005, 7:44 am
W10

Originally Posted by secretdubai
I have a copy of the final post - but it is not certain that that is the reason it was blocked, it may have been for earlier entries. No one really knows.

The 404 is because FYH has deliberately deleted the whole thing now out of paranoia.

I can't repost here for fear of god knows what, but you can email me.

Freedom of speech 0 Oppression 1
Just 1-0???