Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Sophie's Story - The Conclusion

Sophie's Story - The Conclusion

Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of
Default Sophie's Story - The Conclusion

I have just dispatched the 3rd and final part in my mini memoir titled "Sophie's Story"
I have sent it to everyone who requested it, if you did not get it let me know and I will send it to you. Let me know if it's all parts you did not get or only some parts.
So here I am on the virtual Red Carpet, this is the thread to post your thoughts and opinions and comments on My Story

Sophie
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:18 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Sophie's Story - The Conclusion

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
I have just dispatched the 3rd and final part in my mini memoir titled "Sophie's Story"
I have sent it to everyone who requested it, if you did not get it let me know and I will send it to you. Let me know if it's all parts you did not get or only some parts.
So here I am on the virtual Red Carpet, this is the thread to post your thoughts and opinions and comments on My Story

Sophie

Outstanding, brave you deserve an emmy
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:24 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Sophie
Have just got back from the toilets...somewhat red-faced.....if anyone asks....i just ran up the stairs
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:25 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Have just got back from the toilets...somewhat red-faced.....if anyone asks....i just ran up the stairs
That's very sad.

Halos all smashed to pieces
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

DubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud ofDubaiExpat has much to be proud of

Jellybean, Thank you darling I am so touched!

Here is a sneak preview for those that have not asked for Part 3 yet.

I lay there, wondering who she was bringing back.
She came back with what seemed like a little "Treasure chest". She set it next to me and sat by my side.
"Now, I don't normally let anyone apart from my girlfriend use these, but you are special to me, Sophie, and I want to cement our special bond forever and ever, and I hope this will do the trick"

Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:54 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Jellybean, Thank you darling I am so touched!

Here is a sneak preview for those that have not asked for Part 3 yet.

I lay there, wondering who she was bringing back.
She came back with what seemed like a little "Treasure chest". She set it next to me and sat by my side.
"Now, I don't normally let anyone apart from my girlfriend use these, but you are special to me, Sophie, and I want to cement our special bond forever and ever, and I hope this will do the trick"

It didn't help me reading it in the net cafe surrounded by gorgeous emirates girls, got up and nearly poked someone's eye out!!

Was well worth the wait DE! Can we film a mini series?
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:56 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
It didn't help me reading it in the net cafe surrounded by gorgeous emirates girls, got up and nearly poked someone's eye out!!

Was well worth the wait DE! Can we film a mini series?
Just need a camera....i have got a tripod at the mo.
feel free to use it
Old Jan 4th 2005, 12:59 pm
BE Enthusiast

Now the big question is who here thinks they are competant to be the cameraman/woman
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:10 pm
Dazed and Confused

Crying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant futureCrying Freeman has a brilliant future

Now the big question is who here thinks they are competant to be the cameraman/woman
Camera's with remotes are soo cool, means I can get right in on the action!!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 1:41 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Just finished....phew....entertaining read.....Do u do any hustler jokes??

I prefer to start at the toes and work up...but thats just personal preference.... When's the shoot, so as to speak?
Old Jan 4th 2005, 2:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Worth the wait DE!
Old Jan 4th 2005, 2:59 pm
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Sophie

Speechless!!!!!!! just like reading Jackie Collins, u r v good. Well Done with the writing
Old Jan 4th 2005, 5:31 pm
Perfumdiva1

Sophie
Please please can I have part 3

Sure the ending is quite climactic (sp) LOL

Old Jan 4th 2005, 5:42 pm
Dreams come true....when?

Ifti is on a distinguished road

We definitely have a Jackie Colins here. Nice build up and use of words

Still just trying to picture it and imagine...........

LOL
Old Jan 4th 2005, 5:45 pm
Perfumdiva1

Truly a remarkable read

I surely have a red face as we speak

Watch out Jackie Collins, you got some serious competition gal

Thanks DE, glad you are still friends with Laura

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.