British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Middle East (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/)
-   -   Sophie is back!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/middle-east-60/sophie-back-275009/)

DubaiExpat Jan 3rd 2005 10:45 am

Sophie is back!!!

We have just arrived back, slightly earlier than planned!!! After the horrible disaster in Asia we decided not to go onto our holiday after our trip back to the UK and donated the money we would have otherwise used for our holiday, much better use of it I think :)

Part 3 of My Story will be dispatched soon!!!
:)

Jammy_Dodgers Jan 3rd 2005 10:47 am

Re: Sophie is back!!!

Originally Posted by DubaiExpat
We have just arrived back, slightly earlier than planned!!! After the horrible disaster in Asia we decided not to go onto our holiday after our trip back to the UK and donated the money we would have otherwise used for our holiday, much better use of it I think :)

chop chop!! we have all been eagerly awaiting it !!!!

Heart of gold Jan 3rd 2005 10:47 am

Excuse me darlin' but I have not read parts 1 and 2, something Im missing? Welcome back :)

Jellybean Jan 3rd 2005 10:47 am

Good on yer, they need it probably more than you needed that holiday ;)

Waiting with baited breath :)

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 10:49 am

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Excuse me darlin' but I have not read parts 1 and 2, something Im missing? Welcome back :)

Y e s s ... :D

lillygirl Jan 3rd 2005 10:49 am

Welcome back - am having a crappy morning so am looking forward to part 3!!

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 10:49 am

That was a quick 'park trip' heart ... :D

DubaiExpat Jan 3rd 2005 10:50 am

Heart, it is my personal story of mine, I shall PM it to you now, comments welcomed!! :)

Truth Speak Jan 3rd 2005 10:54 am

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Good on yer, they need it probably more than you needed that holiday ;)

Waiting with baited breath :)

still trying to get the soap out of my teeth......welcome back sof.....I trust that u have taken many long hot baths during yr hols

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 10:57 am

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
still trying to get the soap out of my teeth......welcome back sof.....I trust that u have taken many long hot baths during yr hols

careful u might choked... :rolleyes:

Heart of gold Jan 3rd 2005 11:00 am

Originally Posted by novita77
That was a quick 'park trip' heart ... :D

In true form Jack fell asleep just as I logged off! Still asleep so I have some wood varnishing and made a few posts..

Crying Freeman Jan 3rd 2005 11:00 am

Welcome back DE, awaiting patiently for parts 3 and 4 :D

Heart of gold Jan 3rd 2005 11:01 am

Heart, it is my personal story of mine, I shall PM it to you now, comments welcomed!! :)

Gotta read part 3 .... Thats Hot!!!!!

DubaiExpat Jan 3rd 2005 11:04 am

It's a trilogy CF, so it will be all wrapped up in Part 3 :) I DID spend quality time in the bathtub while on holiday actually :p My mother, bless her, got me a number I had had my eye on for quite a while

novita77 Jan 3rd 2005 11:06 am

Originally Posted by Crying Freeman
Welcome back DE, awaiting patiently for parts 3 and 4 :D

U been hiding ???