Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

In some West Mass Media appeared information that demonstration execution in Iraq was

In some West Mass Media appeared information that demonstration execution in Iraq was

Old Aug 4th 2004, 1:17 pm
Just Joined

freedom01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default In some West Mass Media appeared information that demonstration execution in Iraq was

In some West Mass Media appeared information that demonstration execution in Iraq was organized by Americans but they shift the blame onto Iraqi rebels. Yankee’s aims are understandable. They are trying to prove that Iraqi opposition is a threat not for all world but for Muslims too. Muslims can’t kill each other. You know Muslim bed if you believe in it! They kill coreligionist for money and than they will show to you necessary correction in Koran! Look at Chechens who are working on probation here. At first Arabs think that they will teach those to jihad but than they saw big experience of them in sabotage, kidnapping and cruel tortures. Chechen who came into Iraq brought here video tapes with Russian soldiers’ execution and everybody can bay it in the markets. On this tapes all what Al Jazeera show (or refused show): head’s excision, extremities’ cutting and other. And you say “Muslims�… I think that Pakistanis was executed by Chechens. They has owns claims - much part of Chechens was forced Afghanistan under press of Pakistan army.
Old Aug 5th 2004, 1:36 pm
Al Balushi

Heellloooooo! Mr Freedom Fries!

I need to do a Breath test for you before I reply! - This is my new forum policy!