Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Some Local snaps of the Dubai Coastline

Some Local snaps of the Dubai Coastline

Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:15 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Some Local snaps of the Dubai Coastline

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Have u got worms by any chance - a quick visit to the vets should sort them out.

I thought the Emirates cabin crew scared them off :scared:

Probably best to duck now
Worms????? LOL.......told u I had a sweet tooth. hehehehe........Have a good dessert every other night......tis my treat for being a good boy. LOL

If I were u, I wud prolly follow those camels to AD........ducking cant save u.....they will hit u with the hot coffee! hahahahahaha
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:19 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Worms????? LOL.......told u I had a sweet tooth. hehehehe........Have a good dessert every other night......tis my treat for being a good boy. LOL

If I were u, I wud prolly follow those camels to AD........ducking cant save u.....they will hit u with the hot coffee! hahahahahaha
four in a row would be just toooooo much
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:46 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

four in a row would be just toooooo much
U wud prolly end up silling the coffee on them......hahahahaha......seen the movie Anger Management? Dont want u ending up like that!LOL
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 6:27 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

U wud prolly end up silling the coffee on them......hahahahaha......seen the movie Anger Management? Dont want u ending up like that!LOL
Too true face

heres something to keep u going 4 a while .

TS

Old Oct 23rd 2004, 7:31 pm
The Oracle

Too true face

heres something to keep u going 4 a while .

TS
awwwww. how sweet! No pun intended either! LOL

how did u know i like lolly pops aswell. well guessed!

Last edited by Face81; Oct 23rd 2004 at 7:35 pm.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:03 am
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

face, where u getting ur pics from m8?
Old Oct 24th 2004, 4:21 am
Premium Member

Originally Posted by shiva
Shiva,

Straight off the internet - copy the URL and stick it in the insert image box above - looks like the envelope -

TS
Old Oct 24th 2004, 12:56 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

Shiva,

Straight off the internet - copy the URL and stick it in the insert image box above - looks like the envelope -

TS

thanks ts
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:16 pm
The Oracle

off the internet........I have my secret sources.....LOL

Is there something specific u were looking for? perhaps I can help u find it.......

that webshots site was gr8 until a few years ago when the freaks decided to ban it!!!!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 1:35 pm
**** it we'll do it live

off the internet........I have my secret sources.....LOL

Is there something specific u were looking for? perhaps I can help u find it.......

that webshots site was gr8 until a few years ago when the freaks decided to ban it!!!!

what,why, its madness, have u appealed to etilsat, i heard they often reconsider?
Old Oct 24th 2004, 2:50 pm
Premium Member

Question Re: Some Local snaps of the Dubai Coastline

what,why, its madness, have u appealed to etilsat, i heard they often reconsider?
I'de be interested to know of anyone who appealed against a banned site and got it reinstated - tried a few times to no avail.
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:04 pm
The Oracle

Havent bothered appealing........even a site that tests ur IQ is banned. There were some medical sites that were re-opened after an outcry from health care providers in the country, but filinga an appeal wud involve alot explaining and its a long process. Cant be bothered really....they will realise eventually. I hope!
Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:27 pm
Premium Member

Havent bothered appealing........even a site that tests ur IQ is banned. There were some medical sites that were re-opened after an outcry from health care providers in the country, but filinga an appeal wud involve alot explaining and its a long process. Cant be bothered really....they will realise eventually. I hope!
IQ site - maybe thats because the "freaks" don't want to know the truth??

Do u really believe they'll come to their senses or is it the "Oracles" wishful thinking..

Cheers

TS

Old Oct 24th 2004, 3:34 pm
The Oracle

IQ site - maybe thats because the "freaks" don't want to know the truth??

Do u really believe they'll come to their senses or is it the "Oracles" wishful thinking..

Cheers

TS

Once Voda Fone enters the market next year, there will be big changes........The Oracle isnt thinking wishfully. LOL

They will have to modify their crappy proxies!

Still waiting on ur entry to that thread
Old Oct 24th 2004, 4:12 pm
Premium Member

Once Voda Fone enters the market next year, there will be big changes........The Oracle isnt thinking wishfully. LOL

They will have to modify their crappy proxies!

Still waiting on ur entry to that thread
Its done but had too many images - so had to delete the plane crash -

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.