Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Some Local snaps of the Dubai Coastline

Some Local snaps of the Dubai Coastline

Old Oct 22nd 2004, 5:26 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Some Local snaps of the Dubai Coastline

evening all,

Spent the afternoon snapping the Dubai costline from seaward - have posted a few pics in "Photopost" for those of you not yet out here,

enjoy

Cheers

Truth Speak
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 5:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Some Local snaps of the Dubai Coastline

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
evening all,

Spent the afternoon snapping the Dubai costline from seaward - have posted a few pics in "Photopost" for those of you not yet out here,

enjoy

Cheers

Truth Speak
How rude! U went on a cruise and didnt invite any of us! LOL......just joking m8........hehehe

Well I thought i wud go one step further and show u a pic of the Buj taken from a satellite imaging website:

Now that really puts things into perspective. LOL

Aerial View of the Burj:

Aerial View of SZR:

I sense a thread hijack in progress.LOL.........I have found a whole treasure chest of amazing pics of Dubai on the interenet.......going to put a few more on here for those not here to see.

Last edited by Face81; Oct 22nd 2004 at 5:57 pm.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 6:05 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

I sense a thread hijack in progress.LOL.........I have found a whole treasure chest of amazing pics of Dubai on the interenet.......going to put a few more on here for those not here to see.
[/QUOTE]

keep it up - lets have a few threads of interest

Sorry for not inviting u on the cruise - it was a spur of the moment jaunt - great fun with a cool one in the Barasti Bar afterwards.

Take it easy

TS
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 6:54 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

evening all,

enjoy

Cheers

Truth Speak
here is that hijack i was talking about......

Airport Duty Free:

Downtown Deira:

Mercato Mall:

SZR:
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:02 pm
The Oracle

last set.....i promise.....i love posting Dubai pics........especially when they arent mine.....LOL

Jumeirah Mosque:

Gold Souk:

Burj Al Arab:

Ok....thats the lot i "borrowed" off the net..tooo good not to post.
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:03 pm
Premium Member

[QUOTE=Face81]here is that hijack i was talking about......

where's the pics face ?
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:10 pm
The Oracle

where's the pics face ?
slow to load......patience Mickey......if u wait, they will come........lol
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:13 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Face81
slow to load......patience Mickey......if u wait, they will come........lol
I must have a split personality -
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 7:33 pm
The Oracle

I must have a split personality -
LOL.........why is that Mickey?
Old Oct 22nd 2004, 8:44 pm
**** it we'll do it live

shiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond reputeshiva has a reputation beyond repute

top pic site on the web that ive found so far, pics of just about everywhere you can think of www.webshots.com i think they have about 23,000 pics of dubai!!! oh and searching through them takes ages, but there are some brilliant pics and i dont means because there are so many but because the are badly indexed
chris

Last edited by shiva; Oct 22nd 2004 at 8:48 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:20 am
Premium Member

LOL.........why is that Mickey?
confusion reigns - u've definitely hijacked my thread now - go on post some more nice pics.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 3:05 pm
The Oracle

confusion reigns - u've definitely hijacked my thread now - go on post some more nice pics.
LOL......SOZ bout the hijack...... but i have to re-hijack it once more to show these gorgeous shots of SZR I found. Apparently they are taken from Deira........ Gr8 pics really:

SZR at dawn:

SZR during the day:

SZR at night:

The real heart of Dubai; Deira's bustling commercial district:

Hope u like what I found.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 4:15 pm
Premium Member

LOL......SOZ bout the hijack...... but i have to re-hijack it once more to show these gorgeous shots of SZR I found. Apparently they are taken from Deira........ Gr8 pics really:
Hope u like what I found.
the pics are fab - I can see u eating yr lolly at Trade centre roundabout - at least I think its u, or is it one of those wonderful plastic camels.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:01 pm
The Oracle

the pics are fab - I can see u eating yr lolly at Trade centre roundabout - at least I think its u, or is it one of those wonderful plastic camels.
Glad the pics meet ur approval..........oh that bloody ridiculous camel caraven...... last seen heading towards AD...... we are finally rid of the bloody beasts........ they were scaring away all the local wildlife.......especially the Emirates cabin crew one! hahahahahahaha

Didnt have a lolly this PM.......had a slice of rich chocolate mousse cake........delicious! mmmmmmmmmmmm

Last edited by Face81; Oct 23rd 2004 at 5:13 pm.
Old Oct 23rd 2004, 5:03 pm
Premium Member

Glad the pics meet ur approval..........oh that bloody ridiculous camel caraven...... last seen heading towards AD...... we are finally rid of the bloody beasts........ they were scaring away all the local wildlife.......especially the Emirates cabin crew one! hahahahahahaha

Didnt have a looly this PM.......had a slice of rich chocolate mousse cake........delicious! mmmmmmmmmmmm
Have u got worms by any chance - a quick visit to the vets should sort them out.

I thought the Emirates cabin crew scared them off :scared:

Probably best to duck now

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.