Reload this Page >

Some advice on corperation tax

Some advice on corperation tax

Old May 29th 2023, 9:59 pm
Just Joined

Adam F is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Some advice on corperation tax

Hi,

I'm moving to UAE shortly and will have sponsorship for my employment with my wife on a spousal visa. This question is around her employment.

She wants to keep her UK job, but work out of UAE. The plan will be to spend around 60 days working in UK and the rest in the UAE. We understand she will be liable for UK tax for the period she is working in the UK and this can be sorted by filling out a S690 form. While the rest will be under UAE tax (0 tax).

Question 1: does the above sound correct / anything else to be aware of?

We have disucssed with her employee buy they have mentioned that they might need to pay corperation tax in the UAE as a result.

Question 2; Is anyone able to advise on this? Is this the case?

Her company are only UK based and she would be the only person working in the UAE in her firm.

Thanks very much in advance fot anyone that can provide any insight, its hard to find any definitive answers!

A

Last edited by Adam F; May 29th 2023 at 10:17 pm.