Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Solicitor needed in Dubai, and not for a bad reason

Solicitor needed in Dubai, and not for a bad reason

Old Oct 10th 2012, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all
Default Solicitor needed in Dubai, and not for a bad reason

Hi, I need a solicitor to sign a document, Identifying that I am the person that is signing the form. I have contacted some of the solicitors recommended by the British embassy, but no one returns the call. Can any one recommend a solicitor? that will actually return my call. Alternatively it can be a JP, but I can't find any evidence that exist here.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 2:53 pm
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Solicitor needed in Dubai, and not for a bad reason

You need a notary. There is a public notary near the gold & diamond park. I'm dashing out but google will be your friend.
Old Oct 10th 2012, 3:07 pm
Forum Regular

winter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to allwinter is a name known to all
Default Re: Solicitor needed in Dubai, and not for a bad reason

Thanks for that, unfortunately Google is not being my friend, can only find the one in al Qusais, but that is fine, can go there.