Reload this Page >

Social Life in Jeddah

Social Life in Jeddah

Old Oct 4th 2013, 12:02 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat039 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Social Life in Jeddah

Hi,
I'm moving to Jeddah in a few weeks (I'm single), anyone can offer some help as how to find contacts who would get me into some hash, embassy parties and movies activities? What about the beach? Does anyone here live in Jeddah?

Thanks
Old Oct 4th 2013, 12:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Social Life in Jeddah

Embassy Parties ? Embassies are in Riyadh. There are a few consulates in Jeddah. What is your nationality ? You could wait a long time before you get an invite from the Consul of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland !

Hash House Harriers are there if you fancy spending some time @rsing around like a public schoolboy.

BCL at the British Consulate is a good contact point. (British Community Library)
Old Oct 4th 2013, 1:08 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat039 is an unknown quantity at this point

I meant Consulates
I'm Syrian. How can I contact HHH? I'm already a member of HHH here in Riyadh.

What about the beach?
Old Oct 4th 2013, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Achilles
I'm Syrian
I believe, since you're not British, that you may find more relevant and useful responses to your questions here: http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewforum.php?id=423 from your compatriots.
Old Oct 5th 2013, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Beakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to beholdBeakersful is a splendid one to behold

Things aren't looking too healthy for the guy. His first 28 posts were on a thread he started, looking for girls in Riyadh. Now he's over in Jeddah trying to track down some Bob hope. We may want to steer a wide berth round this one.

Next he'll be asking where the nearest sect of Lucifers Friends are.