Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Social activity in Riyadh

Social activity in Riyadh

Old Jun 2nd 2010, 10:37 pm
Just Joined

alimta is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Social activity in Riyadh

Looking for social forum or activities in Riyadh. I heard that there are a couple of Hash Harriers group in Riyadh but do not know how to find the contacts.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 4:10 am
Just Joined

danglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nicedanglydavis is just really nice
Default Re: Social activity in Riyadh

I suggest that you contact/join the Riyadh Group of British Businessmen (RGBB)> Check their web site..they are a great bunch of people. Also they have special interest groups, one of which may fit your business profile. Plus they have an active social scene. DD.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 4:59 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by alimta
Looking for social forum or activities in Riyadh. I heard that there are a couple of Hash Harriers group in Riyadh but do not know how to find the contacts.
drop me a pm i may be able to help.
Old Jun 3rd 2010, 5:05 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danglydavis
I suggest that you contact/join the Riyadh Group of British Businessmen (RGBB)> Check their web site..they are a great bunch of people. Also they have special interest groups, one of which may fit your business profile. Plus they have an active social scene. DD.
This lot are within the British embassy.
You try to get a invite into the British embassy it is ver hard to do unless you join this private club.

I was in the embassy last week for the movie which was ok shame about the bad sound and the speaker giving the intro into the movie.

The social life here is ok i am off to another different embassy social evening tonite and yet another one in two weeks time.

As i said try to get into the British emabassy it is hard unless you are a teacher or a trolly dolly working on BMI they no problems.
The rest of the embassies are good, Irish , French , Italy, USA, just to name a few.