Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So - Who Should We Volunteer?

So - Who Should We Volunteer?

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 5:57 am
MJC
Lost in BE Cyberspace

MJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond reputeMJC has a reputation beyond repute
Default So - Who Should We Volunteer?

http://www.7days.ae/lifestyle/are-yo...bai-chav-.html

Can I suggest a light hearted poll?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 6:04 am
Just Joined

2under is on a distinguished road
Default Re: So - Who Should We Volunteer?

Originally Posted by MJC

JB
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 6:20 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by 2under
JB

Obviously never met her........

And she will kill me for saying this but our own FD is definatly the most Chav like on this forum, and if your back darling you know I only mean it......
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 9:04 am
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MJC

Get a look at the chav in the picture...lol... he looks like someone we saw in the Harvester at the Crowne Plaza. Must say, first and only chav i've seen so far...

Zx
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 9:11 am
W10

That's a pretty appallingly written piece.

But if I was being honest. I'd say about 70% of the British expat population in Dubai displayed chav-ish tendencies.

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 9:14 am

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by W10
That's a pretty appallingly written piece.

But if I was being honest. I'd say about 70% of the British expat population in Dubai displayed chav-ish tendencies.

I hope your speaking for yourself..............
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 9:18 am
W10

I can't speak for the people on the boards, because I haven't met most of you. And maybe 70% includes taking the 'Essex geeza/wide boy' type into the chav fold.

But the number of burberry clad, white trainer wearing, gold festooned Brits with attitude problems you see in Dubai is shocking.

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 9:21 am

Originally Posted by W10
I can't speak for the people on the boards, because I haven't met most of you. And maybe 70% includes taking the 'Essex geeza/wide boy' type into the chav fold.

But the number of burberry clad, white trainer wearing, gold festooned Brits with attitude problems you see in Dubai is shocking.

Where on earth are you going I haven't seen any :scared:
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 9:47 am
W10

Mostly the Reebok store and second hand car dealers

Old Aug 3rd 2005, 9:51 am

Originally Posted by W10
Mostly the Reebok store and second hand car dealers

Well if you must hang out with the riffraff at second hand car dealers.......
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 11:17 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zannie
Get a look at the chav in the picture...lol... he looks like someone we saw in the Harvester at the Crowne Plaza. Must say, first and only chav i've seen so far...

Zx

which picture? where?
Old Aug 3rd 2005, 6:19 pm
A Natural Blonde

Zannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond reputeZannie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kelvynd
which picture? where?
Click on MJC's link, it's the picture in the top right corner of the chav in the burberry baseball cap... :scared: :scared:

Zx
Old Aug 4th 2005, 10:36 am
BE Forum Addict

Jeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond reputeJeeper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zannie
Click on MJC's link, it's the picture in the top right corner of the chav in the burberry baseball cap... :scared: :scared:

Zx
I must be going blind as all i can see in the article is some longhaired chick and nick cage in a gone in 60secs dvd cover.