Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So where and when are the ladies nites

So where and when are the ladies nites

Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:11 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Wink So where and when are the ladies nites

What are the days and venue's of the ladies nites around town??
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:13 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So where and when are the ladies nites

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
I can help you there !

gimmie a minute and ill list them for you
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:18 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Try http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273116
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:26 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
I can help you there !

gimmie a minute and ill list them for you
Cool thx JD, been trying to find out 4 a while now. Where the in places for a boogie 2???
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:30 pm
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Nice1 TS,

Scarletts...Salsa nite on Sat
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Cool thx JD, been trying to find out 4 a while now. Where the in places for a boogie 2???
Boudoir is good for a boogie. Free champers for the girlies on Tues nights. Free cocktails for girlies on Wed nights but they're shite - last time I was there we had to have B52 chasers just to put the awful taste away. Bit sleazy with loads of Lebanese guys trying to get into all the girls' knickers, so best to be drunk enough not to notice I find.

Oh and they do great food earlier on if you're feeling sensible.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 1:35 pm
Up in the air

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Boudoir is good for a boogie. Free champers for the girlies on Tues nights. Free cocktails for girlies on Wed nights but they're shite - last time I was there we had to have B52 chasers just to put the awful taste away. Bit sleazy with loads of Lebanese guys trying to get into all the girls' knickers, so best to be drunk enough not to notice I find.

Oh and they do great food earlier on if you're feeling sensible.
Agreed....Cant STAND Boudoir........utter toss
Old Jan 10th 2005, 2:58 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

I'm going out tuesday night, It's the only night I can go out before I start these late shifts. Would anyone like to join me? Not a heavy night just a couple. I'm lightweight anyway.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:03 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
I'm going out tuesday night, It's the only night I can go out before I start these late shifts. Would anyone like to join me? Not a heavy night just a couple. I'm lightweight anyway.

Would love to, but got to much to do! How about a night out once I've moved? More often than not Im a lightweight also
Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:10 pm
Restless soul

Happiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to beholdHappiness is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Would love to, but got to much to do! How about a night out once I've moved? More often than not Im a lightweight also

Yeah definately. I still owe you a drink!
Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

sarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to beholdsarah1 is a splendid one to behold

Lightweights.....mmmm
Old Jan 10th 2005, 3:16 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by samireh
Yeah definately. I still owe you a drink!
Ok... Theres going to be a house warming party so your more than welcome to come along... and yes to the owed drink also.

Thought you started your new job today?
Old Jan 10th 2005, 4:15 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by sarah1
Lightweights.....mmmm
Hi Sarah1, lightweghts indeed we need to get a little MORE practice in i think
Old Jan 10th 2005, 4:44 pm
Restless soul

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Ok... Theres going to be a house warming party so your more than welcome to come along... and yes to the owed drink also.

Thought you started your new job today?

Yeah I worked 10 till 4 today. The place is a mess. I can't believe it's got to be ready for wednesday. I've got the same hours tommorow + then the 4 till 12 shifts start. We are just setting the shop up at the moment, getting uniforms ready and training.
Old Jan 10th 2005, 4:45 pm
Restless soul

Hi Sarah1, lightweghts indeed we need to get a little MORE practice in i think

You wanna go for a drink tomorrow night at the Madinat Jumeira?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.