Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So is this war?????

So is this war?????

Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice
Default Re: So is this war?????

Originally Posted by Jellybean
I rest my case you must be more French than Canadian LOL
u entitled to ur opinion I think u get like this when u r old and lonely...i feel sorry for u ..
Khan
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:47 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Calgarian
u entitled to ur opinion I think u get like this when u r old and lonely...i feel sorry for u ..
Khan
Ohhh C don't wake up on my account.

Old no, lonely definately not and pls don't feel sorry for me.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:52 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Ohhh C don't wake up on my account.

Old no, lonely definately not and pls don't feel sorry for me.
JB - you're still pissed off about something - have a glass of something nice and expensive, sit back and enjoy life
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:57 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
JB - you're still pissed off about something - have a glass of something nice and expensive, sit back and enjoy life

No TS I'm just fine thanks and enjoying life. You r just too nice to get involved unless you put the MT avatar on view lol. I treat others as they treat me finito.

So have you taken a look at the tax thread recently??
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:59 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

No TS I'm just fine thanks and enjoying life. You r just too nice to get involved unless you put the MT avatar on view lol. I treat others as they treat me finito.

So have you taken a look at the tax thread recently??
Yup - a copy is printed and on its way to my lawyers for his comments tomorrow. Will keep u posted.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:47 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

If you can't beat 'em Novita join 'em
I hv a bit of problem here... I don't drink booze JB. And they will talk abt work work work and work work work
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:48 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
Happy Birthday Novita

Have a gr8 day!
Thanks a lot for your birthday wishes FACE. Very much appreciate it.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:51 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by novita77
I hv a bit of problem here... I don't drink booze JB. And they will talk abt work work work and work work work
Go to your friends house!!!!! Or come to mine you r always welcome
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:00 pm
semarang

Go to your friends house!!!!! Or come to mine you r always welcome
I wish i could. Actually I just went to the starbucks and have 1.5 hrs peace reading my book.

Now then JB... who the hell is KITTY??????? I would guess she is Tina Townsend from the other side...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:17 pm
Banned

I wish i could. Actually I just went to the starbucks and have 1.5 hrs peace reading my book.

Now then JB... who the hell is KITTY??????? I would guess she is Tina Townsend from the other side...

What book was that Novita
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:39 pm
Premium Member

Novita - u r kidding aren't u - it was your 27th birthday and you sat in a coffe shop as your old man was entertaining a bunch of roustabouts off a rig...... I feel genuine sorry for you - Karma sent to keep the spirits up.

I'de set fire to the bastard whilst he was sleeping
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:50 pm
Banned

Novita - u r kidding aren't u - it was your 27th birthday and you sat in a coffe shop as your old man was entertaining a bunch of roustabouts off a rig...... I feel genuine sorry for you - Karma sent to keep the spirits up.

I'de set fire to the bastard whilst he was sleeping

She's too busy clearing up...criminal
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:54 pm
Premium Member

She's too busy clearing up...criminal
She probably won't like me saying it.. but I am a bloke and I know how to treat the missus.... but what the hell is she doing with him!!!!!!!!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:56 pm
Banned

She probably won't like me saying it.. but I am a bloke and I know how to treat the missus.... but what the hell is she doing with him!!!!!!!!!!

I know she is just toooo nice
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:57 pm
Premium Member

I know she is just toooo nice
Toooooo soft

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.