Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So is this war?????

So is this war?????

Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: So is this war?????

Originally Posted by Jellybean
LL if you look at my post again properly you will see that it refers to 'expatmum' singular not plural and I am a bit pissed of with the victimisation going on by a certain party here.

Yes and I have already baked my cake.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:38 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
Creep
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:38 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

LL if you look at my post again properly you will see that it refers to 'expatmum' singular not plural and I am a bit pissed of with the victimisation going on by a certain party here.

Yes and I have already baked my cake.
Well JB... I understand most ppl can't spell here. They even dunno how to send PM and open PM
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:41 pm

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Well JB... I understand most ppl can't spell here. They even dunno how to send PM and open PM

Meoowwww ... This is the exact reason some of us left other pastures!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:42 pm
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Meoowwww ... This is the exact reason some of us left other pastures!!!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:55 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Did u have a happy birthday Novita - been anywhere nice?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:16 pm
semarang

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Did u have a happy birthday Novita - been anywhere nice?
Told u my hse being invaded by off shore lads. 7 pieces of them now outside in the veranda with my hubby.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:32 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Told u my hse being invaded by off shore lads. 7 pieces of them now outside in the veranda with my hubby.

If you can't beat 'em Novita join 'em
Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:43 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Freedom of speech. If you don't want to read it just skip it. I don't ask you to respond.

Sorry TS... i know u are VERY NICE to me. I appreciate that...
Happy Birthday Novita

Have a gr8 day!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 1:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

"So just to confirm that we are picking on expactmum?"

Khan

Ok so getting back to the subject of this thread, C can you clarify what exactly you mean by this posting please. Who are "we"? I don't want to bang on about that site I just want to know where this comment came from. Thx
I think i am going to ignore any further comments on that cause it was just a question and u start to rub it in . Its not my fauklt that u woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Khan
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:05 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Calgarian
I think i am going to ignore any further comments on that cause it was just a question and u start to rub it in . Its not my fauklt that u woke up on the wrong side of the bed

Khan

Whoa you'll be saying I have PMS next...you can talk you can't even send them lol You ****ed up and that's all there is to it....laugh it off, rise above it or answer my question if you dare.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Whoa you'll be saying I have PMS next...you can talk you can't even send them lol You ****ed up and that's all there is to it....laugh it off, rise above it or answer my question if you dare.

khan
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:19 pm
Banned

Chicken shit You must be French/Canadian

Last edited by Jellybean; Nov 9th 2004 at 2:22 pm.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Chicken shit You must be French/Canadian
I am just going to ignore u otherwise it will get ugly and I dont want it.

Khan
Old Nov 9th 2004, 2:30 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by Calgarian
I am just going to ignore u otherwise it will get ugly and I dont want it.

Khan
I rest my case you must be more French than Canadian LOL

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.