Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So is this war?????

So is this war?????

Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:56 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So is this war?????

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Heart - u have the pleasure of receiving my 1000th message look at all those stars !!!!!
Well I am honoured , thanks very muchly! I would have to sit here ever day, all day to reach that goal ... Oh I do like my gold stars!
Old Nov 9th 2004, 3:57 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Dunno why u pickin out the other site. You don't like that site just don't go there then...
And who is this post directed at Novita??
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:06 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
And who is this post directed at Novita??
Khan.

Did u read terminator post in the other site. But I think being taken off now.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:09 am

Khan.

I no longer visit the other site Novita, I prefer the freedom of speech, the friendliness and good old banter that goes on here.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:11 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
I no longer visit the other site Novita, I prefer the freedom of speech, the friendliness and good old banter that goes on here.
So Heart... what u been doing today? Entertaining ur kids?
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:22 am

So Heart... what u been doing today? Entertaining ur kids?
Taking the kids swimming, baking with my eldest and catching up with all the laundry later
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:39 am
BE Enthusiast

Calgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really niceCalgarian is just really nice

Khan.

other side means the expectmum I never been there..what was it about?

Khan
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:48 am

Originally Posted by Calgarian
Khan
A friendly site when you dont over step the mark! Ok thats all ... Lets put this one to bed once and for all pls
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:51 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Calgarian

Khan
Check it for ur self...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 4:54 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

"So just to confirm that we are picking on expactmum?"

Khan

Ok so getting back to the subject of this thread, C can you clarify what exactly you mean by this posting please. Who are "we"? I don't want to bang on about that site I just want to know where this comment came from. Thx
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

LakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to beholdLakesLassie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jellybean
"So just to confirm that we are picking on expactmum?"

Khan

Ok so getting back to the subject of this thread, C can you clarify what exactly you mean by this posting please. Who are "we"? I don't want to bang on about that site I just want to know where this comment came from. Thx
If you don't want to bang on about it JB, then don't bang on about it. Having constant discussions about another forum's messages is getting excrutiatingly boring. Go bake a cake or something.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 7:45 am

Originally Posted by LakesLassie
If you don't want to bang on about it JB, then don't bang on about it. Having constant discussions about another forum's messages is getting excrutiatingly boring. Go bake a cake or something.
Said that already I did in another thread somewhere! And JB has already made her Christmas cake Yippeeee
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:31 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Dunno why u pickin out the other site. You don't like that site just don't go there then...
Novita - its your birthday so i'll be nice - every 3rd post you make is about the expat mum site - give it a rest - its getting monotonous and starting to piss me off and by the looks of the replies - alot of other people.

As you say
You don't like that site just don't go there then.
this is exactly what we do - we come here instead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy Birthday

TS

Last edited by Truth Speak; Nov 9th 2004 at 11:33 am.
Old Nov 9th 2004, 11:33 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Novita - its your birthday so i'll be nice - every 3rd post you make is about the expat mum site - give it a rest - its getting monotonous and starting to piss me off. Happy Birthday
Freedom of speech. If you don't want to read it just skip it. I don't ask you to respond.

Sorry TS... i know u are VERY NICE to me. I appreciate that...
Old Nov 9th 2004, 12:14 pm
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by LakesLassie

LL if you look at my post again properly you will see that it refers to 'expatmum' singular not plural and I am a bit pissed of with the victimisation going on by a certain party here.

Yes and I have already baked my cake.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.