Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So joseph.... the banned thread from the other site....

So joseph.... the banned thread from the other site....

Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:01 am
The 5th Amendment

joseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nicejoseph.creative is just really nice
Default So joseph.... the banned thread from the other site....

Joolsbean
Credability...........

...nice one joseph. I was aiming more to the situation regarding men in Dubai as opposed to women and other countries...maybe I didn't make that clear. Thanks for your insight anyway, I didn't realise that 'cabin crew' were so available! Don't ask me why, they are human after all, I just thought that they were there to serve my wine! Ok, ok that's a wind up. What I really meant was that I never looked at the oldies from BA in that way!!!!!!! OR has BA caught up with the real world yet?
Jesus talk about you needing a flak jacket!
Jools

17th October 2004 03:01 AM

joseph.creative
Cheers

Nice one.

Also just re reading what I wrote makes it seem like my gf thinks I play away which I do not. And also she knows I would not. She was joking with me about chatting up crew girls as she knows that my last 2 gf's were crew but not emirates.

I want to make it clear that she is not one the types that thinks her man plays away. She has the same wicvked sense of humour as me which is why I feel the way I do about her.

Sorry for the drivel but just did want her reading this and her thinking anything wrong.

TAMIK

BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Im really impressed by your honesty. We need more men like you J.
Tami

16th October 2004 04:50 PM

joseph.creative

many views... no replies

I would like to say for the record that I hope that my post did cause or ruffle anything... and apologise in advance.

Is anybody going to say anything further or will we just close this one off?

Cheers J

16th October 2004 09:45 AM

joseph.creative

Confectionary

hmm now I am gonna have to damn careful in this reply.

Temptation in Dubai may be more obvious on the surface but then however it is rife in a city or small village in the middle of nowhere. Seems that peoplel have just been more vocal here than they might be at home whichever country that they come from.

Without going into a long histroy here... I am ex private school and a lot of the mothers were in a very similar boat to many of the women here. Husband busy at work, not having to go out for career etc, looking after kids etc etc I am not running anyone down here.... and the extra marital was quite amazing. Even one of the teachers ended up with one of the mothers!

Then I was one the Chelsea set in my late teens till I just got bored of it all and the same again... rich husbands.. wife doing her own thing and then the whole shebang all over again.

So far that covers Wimbledon Village, Surrey, and Chelsea / Kensington in London. Do not get me started about Boston...

It is the same world over.. maybe more tempatation here in Dubai but then if someone wants to play then they will find a way or it could be as innocent as someone helping you with your shopping and things happening that way...

I am talking about blokes trying it on with women in the shopping case. Think that maybe with the fact that there are a fair number of Cabin crew working for Emirates then the sweetshop fantasy may be there also. Not really too sure...

To be honest as am not looking to see if anybody is up for anything or not then I guess I have noticed too much... sure time will tell but have heard from friends that it seems like a paranoia has set in at times. My girlfriend accused me of chatting up emirates crew in Scarletts the other week when I stopped off for a beer on my own after 5 hours of meetings! So maybe the mind set is ingrained now?

Maybe the working week, the travelling and all of that does not help. I was in the situatin last year where my now exgirlfriend was long haul cabin crew and I suspected her of stuff that she was not doing because of her being away due to work.

I am not going on about Cabin Crew but just an example of being in a relationship where the partner works away a lot.

I have a feeling that a lot of this stuff that happens in Dubai happens everywhere but maybe due to the fact that you guys all interact here so much that it come out more often than it would in the UK for example as message boards like this do not seem to exist in such abundance when home. People seem to keep it to the families and as many people do not have the support netwrok of the direct family on a day to day basis unless by phone then things are spoken about more in public than they might at home.

It is a different way of life as well here. and anyway as said in a previous post it does take two to tango or whatever the phrase was...

and no, I am not looking Jools!!!!

I have replied to a sensible question and given my POV (being subjective) here so I would appreciate this not being used as ammunition against me as i have not said or accused anyone at all...

cheers I am off to find a flak jacket just in case.

have a good day. J

Joolsbean

So Joseph.............

.......having read the thread about Dubai being a sweetie shop for guys regarding affairs, how do you find it? I am not inferring that your are looking of course but are there more temptations here than other places?

Jools
Old Oct 17th 2004, 9:32 am
Joolsbean

Default Take cover, BA stewardess's on the warpath

Flak jacket on and am taking cover, off to get the Jellybabies from school, watch out I am on the road guys and gals!!!!! :scared:

Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:44 am
Beduoin_Boy

Default Re: Take cover, BA stewardess's on the warpath

zzzzzZZZZ

Old Oct 17th 2004, 10:56 am
Troublemaker

kristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nicekristy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
zzzzzZZZZ
What's up with you?!
Old Oct 17th 2004, 11:00 am
Beduoin_Boy

Originally Posted by kristy
What's up with you?!

IT'S Those moms they are worse than sleeping pill.

Old Oct 17th 2004, 11:26 am
Joolsbean

Default Hahahahaha you r soooo funny.

Who rattled your chain anyway, if you don't like the content butt out. From what I have seen of your postings u r hardly the life and soul of this sight r u????

Old Oct 17th 2004, 11:54 am
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice
Default Re: So joseph.... the banned thread from the other site....

OK... So, we have a "Domestic Disturbance" thread already...is this the new "Fight" Thread? I take it all cat-fights and brawls to remain in here. Gosh, the Middle East forum is such an organised bunch of people ...
Old Oct 17th 2004, 11:58 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Take cover, BA stewardess's on the warpath

Originally Posted by Beduoin_Boy
IT'S Those moms they are worse than sleeping pill.
I've gotta back you up here BB - I'm in full agreement - I was told that this forum was for free speech - or is big mother watching??
Old Oct 17th 2004, 12:02 pm
Simply Brilliant

Cherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really niceCherrypie is just really nice

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
I've gotta back you up here BB - I'm in full agreement - I was told that this forum was for free speech - or is big mother watching??
Hello Truth speak. Just wondering...are you male or female?
Old Oct 17th 2004, 12:11 pm
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb First time i've been asked that ?

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Hello Truth speak. Just wondering...are you male or female?
The kids call me dad (amongst other things) and they always tell the truth -

If you want a 2nd opinion you'll have to ask the missus

Just call me Jamie Lee C for now if you're not convinced.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 12:25 pm
Simply Brilliant

Default Re: First time i've been asked that ?

The kids call me dad (amongst other things) and they always tell the truth -

If you want a 2nd opinion you'll have to ask the missus

Just call me Jamie Lee C for now if you're not convinced.
Haha! No second opinion required. Just with some user-names, it's hard to tell and I've often spent weeks thinking someone's male/female and then they've turned out to be the opposite sex... thought I'd avoid that this time..

Welcome to the forum
Old Oct 17th 2004, 12:29 pm
Premium Member

Originally Posted by Cherrypie
Haha! No second opinion required. Just with some user-names, it's hard to tell and I've often spent weeks thinking someone's male/female and then they've turned out to be the opposite sex... thought I'd avoid that this time..

Welcome to the forum
Thanks CP.

You coming to the bash at the village on 18th?
Old Oct 17th 2004, 12:49 pm
Simply Brilliant

Thanks CP.

You coming to the bash at the village on 18th?
No, afraid not...I'm currently in the UK. Not planning on being in Dubai again until next February. Sounds like it'll be a fun night.
Old Oct 17th 2004, 2:18 pm
Beduoin_Boy

Hey man, I owe you a beer

Old Oct 17th 2004, 2:57 pm
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: So joseph.... the banned thread from the other site....

Originally Posted by joseph.creative
.......having read the thread about Dubai being a sweetie shop for guys regarding affairs, how do you find it? I am not inferring that your are looking of course but are there more temptations here than other places?

Jools
Why on Earth did they ban u for saying something like that? Perhaps u ruffled more feathers than u planned! Truth hurts I guess, but still no excuse for a ban.....infact they shud appologize 4 being so stuck up!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.