Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

So how was last night

So how was last night

Old Jan 3rd 2005, 5:46 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: So how was last night

Originally Posted by Malteser
Awwww poor Novi, I know what u mean. My kiddies off to school tomorrow too YYIIPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEE............................. .............will u my ironing as well while ure at it???? hehe
Errrrr.... no thank you... i accompany u doing ironing then. U iron in ur hse, and i iron in my hse while our kids at school. Afterall my house to ur house only 10 mins by car.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 6:12 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
Errrrr.... no thank you... i accompany u doing ironing then. U iron in ur hse, and i iron in my hse while our kids at school. Afterall my house to ur house only 10 mins by car.

yep......
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 6:45 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Jammy_Dodgers
Of I see....lets gang up on JD time ehhh??!!!

Please note, I have a part time maid, and i have NO PROBLEM with people who want or have them... I was just mentioning that i think its wrong that they do ABSOLUTELY everything. I dont know about you, but i would get bored out of head just doing nothing all day !!

JellyBean, your statement about me chaining you up in the kitchen is way off the mark...........bedroom yes..kitchen no.

Anyway, i dont really give a monkeys...just started the thread to liven things up....hhhmmmm...what next...politics or religion???
Why do you think its wrong that they do everything, thats what they are paid for..... I work fulltime now but when didnt I still had a full time maid I certainly wasn't bored all......... hmmmm feel a bit sorry for you JD that if you weren't working you could think of nothing to do all day except housework ect......... maybe if you find yourself out of a job I could hire you... would you wear a uniform????????............*s*
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 6:46 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
Why do you think its wrong that they do everything, thats what they are paid for..... I work fulltime now but when didnt I still had a full time maid I certainly wasn't bored all......... hmmmm feel a bit sorry for you JD that if you weren't working you could think of nothing to do all day except housework ect......... maybe if you find yourself out of a job I could hire you... would you wear a uniform????????............*s*
lol... i don't mind to have a house husband like JD if I a working woman ... hehehe...
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 6:49 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sassy
I doubt i will ever be out of a job Sassy, but will happily come round and dress up for you.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 6:56 am
semarang

I doubt i will ever be out of a job Sassy, but will happily come round and dress up for you.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 7:00 am
Melts in your Mouth

Malteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond reputeMalteser has a reputation beyond repute

hmmmm i am having a visual here...................JD in a maids outfit NAH......bet he wouldnt look bad all sweaty tho......................kidding of course
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 7:02 am
Trust Your Instincts.....

sassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to beholdsassy is a splendid one to behold
Wink Re: So how was last night

Now thats a interesting offer........ slightly scary but interesting...*s*
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 7:03 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Malteser
hmmmm i am having a visual here...................JD in a maids outfit NAH......bet he wouldnt look bad all sweaty tho......................kidding of course
I think his dummy is out now Malt ... Won't be here for sometimes .. Poor lad ... putting a thread abt a maid, and he is bored when ppl respond to it.

I am off now ... getting presents for somebody's kid (late xmas pressie) for late xmas dinner invitation . That would be fun ... taking Sam to Toys r Us and I am not intend to buy anything for him :scared:
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 7:12 am
Up in the air

Jammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond reputeJammy_Dodgers has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by novita77
I think his dummy is out now Malt ... Won't be here for sometimes .. Poor lad ... putting a thread abt a maid, and he is bored when ppl respond to it.

I am off now ... getting presents for somebody's kid (late xmas pressie) for late xmas dinner invitation . That would be fun ... taking Sam to Toys r Us and I am not intend to buy anything for him :scared:
Wrong wrong wrong.
Nov, my dummy is not out, and im not bored with the responses.
What i am bored with is people getting emotive at me, when all i did was ask for peoples perspectives.
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 7:13 am
semarang

Wrong wrong wrong.
Nov, my dummy is not out, and im not bored with the responses.
What i am bored with is people getting emotive at me, when all i did was ask for peoples perspectives.
Good ... this board a bit boring without u JD...
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 8:21 am
Premium Member

Truth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond reputeTruth Speak has a reputation beyond repute

Hi all...Trin here...i'm back...no more hols...

So..wots happening...Nov, u think the board is boring...try writing something entertaining for a change!!!!!!

This emoticon is supposed to take the sting out of "a lets piss someone off" post.....
Old Jan 3rd 2005, 9:34 am
semarang

Originally Posted by Truth Speak
Hi all...Trin here...i'm back...no more hols...

So..wots happening...Nov, u think the board is boring...try writing something entertaining for a change!!!!!!

This emoticon is supposed to take the sting out of "a lets piss someone off" post.....
I am not as good as trin to piss someone off ... some ppl just too nice in their nature ...