Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Snow, cold and tall women!!

Snow, cold and tall women!!

Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:46 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Snow, cold and tall women!!

Originally Posted by lewis748
Dont you mean " Pinch and Judy" nothing to do with kids mate, thats one subject were I get right wound up... put any of those weird ****ers in a room with me for a few hours and I will go Medevel on the Bastards...
They wouldn't have a few hours with me......100% support there my little minki
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:46 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Dont you mean " Pinch and Judy" nothing to do with kids mate, thats one subject were I get right wound up... put any of those weird ****ers in a room with me for a few hours and I will go Medevel on the Bastards...

Behind you 100% on that case mate, anyone that abuses a child should be let out into the real world with a label around his neck so we can advise him of his mistakes, not put in a cell at our expence
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:50 am
Long Member

lewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to alllewis748 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
They wouldn't have a few hours with me......100% support there my little minki
Just me ,them, and a pair of bolt cutters...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 7:55 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Just off to put baby rumble down for a kipperoo, will be back soon, don' do anything i wouldn't do!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 8:04 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Just me ,them, and a pair of bolt cutters...
Not painful enough lewis
There needs to be more pain involved, nut crackers I think ....very slowly.

Can't get the pic up will try later.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 8:06 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Not painful enough lewis
There needs to be more pain involved, nut crackers I think ....very slowly.

Can't get the pic up will try later.
ouch!!! :scared:
Old Jan 31st 2005, 8:10 am
BE Enthusiast

johnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nicejohnbuoy is just really nice

Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it!!

Last edited by johnbuoy; Jan 31st 2005 at 8:27 am.
Old Jan 31st 2005, 8:16 am
The Delivery Man...

Nabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud ofNabs has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by johnbuoy
Bringstears to my eyes just thinking about it!!

I saw a clip on my friends cell, a woman was stepping on the guys balls and kicking them with her shoes, she was actually stamping them, ouch ouch ouch !!!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 9:26 am
The Oracle

Face81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of lightFace81 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Heart of gold
Hi Jools
morning mickey......... hows life treating u?
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:39 am
semarang

novita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond reputenovita77 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jellybean
Cleared that little lot out now where is everybody.
I am here ... just get in this afternoon with my son. Been to Animal Shelter with Ladies Group, and my friend just left back to her house.

Will have to catch up with the posts.

JB ... welcome back ... XX Will chat to you later ...

And hope everyone have a good day...
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:47 am

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Face81
morning mickey......... hows life treating u?
Hi F ... Im surviving.. It aint easy sorting out household utilitys such as gas and the such like ...!

But love the apartmnet ( though I vowed never to be in one ) so much space, light, and I donthave to live with snakes, roaches any more!!

How are you hun x
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Singlemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of lightSinglemom is a glorious beacon of light

Hi F ... Im surviving.. It aint easy sorting out household utilitys such as gas and the such like ...!

But love the apartmnet ( though I vowed never to be in one ) so much space, light, and I donthave to live with snakes, roaches any more!!

How are you hun x

Hello Heart!

Finally in
Still lots of construction noise but it's getting better
Glad you're enjoying it!
Old Jan 31st 2005, 10:55 am
A slow driver!

lillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to beholdlillygirl is a splendid one to behold

How are you hun x

Did the gas man turn up?

Heart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond reputeHeart of gold has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Singlemom
Hello Heart!

Finally in
Still lots of construction noise but it's getting better
Glad you're enjoying it!
Hi M .... Would be so much better if there was one person do each job, like the phone, the internet and so forth.. God the times I have rand the murooj and to be told "someone will call you"

Construction is not a problem now I have ear plugs LOL, the place has a real homely feel to it...

How are you enjoying your dd being home?

Originally Posted by lillygirl
Did the gas man turn up?

Like bugger did he!!!! Gonna shove him in the oven and set the dail to high when he does turn up!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.