Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Smokin' and drinkin'

Smokin' and drinkin'

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 7:34 am
Bored liberal

Meow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond reputeMeow has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Smokin' and drinkin'

Originally Posted by MataHari
don't forget to clean your lungs....

Dettol & a wire brush?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

That just like me post and run. Actually my battery ran out after I posted the thread, then I went home too tired to do anything but sleep. Had a few more interviews today, but things here seem to be on a different pace. It's kind of like being in the twilight zone of a fully developed country and something less, a lot less. Then you also start to realize that there does not seem to be anything but construction fueled by oil propping up the whole contraption. I'm not sold that tourism is going to keep this place going, but oh well, as I like to tell people who ask me wierd questions, "Is this a philosophical or a real question?"

The real question is what to do tonight!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 12:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Crash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to beholdCrash is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MataHari
Sounds fairly typical....so where is this place? Dubai or are you in AD?
And when are you going back home? That's all...for now at least....lol
I'm heading back on this Friday, I have no idea where this place is, my new friend Mohammad and his cousin Mohammad (not kidding) took me there and brought me home. He is planning a trip to visit us in the states with his wife and kids!! I told the OH and she said "You're supposed to be looking for a job not playing Jesse Jackson!" At least there's no pressure because I am still employed back home