Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Slightly odd request

Slightly odd request

Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:39 am
W10

Default Slightly odd request

But does anyone know where I can buy a proper pool table in Dubai, and roughly how much it would cost?

Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of
Default Re: Slightly odd request

Originally Posted by W10
But does anyone know where I can buy a proper pool table in Dubai, and roughly how much it would cost?
Try sun and sand sports in DCC.I think it will be upwards of AED10K.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:42 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10
They fall outta trees don't they?
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

shoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud ofshoushou has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Jellybean
They fall outta trees don't they?
Who?What?
The pool tables or the people who know where to buy them??
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:45 am
W10

10k for a 'competition standard' 9 ball table?

Or 10k for a normal run of the mill one?

Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:48 am
Banned

Jellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond reputeJellybean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by W10

Tell you what I will get on all fours, stick some balls in and you can have me for ....what shall we say 5K....bargain I would say
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by W10

The last time I wandered in SSS was maybe 2 years ago,so forgive me if I gave you a vague figure.
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Tell you what I will get on all fours, stick some balls in and you can have me for ....what shall we say 5K....bargain I would say
Am I in the right forum????? :scared:
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:50 am
W10

You'd have to be able to stay like that for days on end and enjoy the feeling of random men sinking their balls.

*coat please

Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:51 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

Is that with or without poking sticks
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:52 am
Banned

Originally Posted by W10
You'd have to be able to stay like that for days on end and enjoy the feeling of random men sinking their balls.

*coat please
No problem, just make sure I am level and nobody rips the cloth
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:53 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

It is a thread about sticks and balls,right???
Old Jun 4th 2005, 11:55 am
Sat on the fence ......

Rumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond reputeRumble Tumble has a reputation beyond repute

but i only go for the spotty balls okay
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by Rumble Tumble
but i only go for the spotty balls okay
It seems that you fancy leopards
Old Jun 4th 2005, 12:12 pm
Sat on the fence ......

Originally Posted by shoushou
It seems that you fancy leopards
Yepsee only the ones that don't change they're spots tho lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.