six nations rugby

Old Mar 16th 2012, 9:11 am
going slowly insane

Welshman 2805 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation six nations rugby

Any one know which JSC sports channel is showing the games This coming Saturday 17/3/12?

It seems you subscribe to one package for channels 1-8 to get the rugby and then they move it it +10 for the last Saturday which is another package!

Old Mar 16th 2012, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: six nations rugby

If I was Welsh, I would be flying home to watch the champioship decider.
Old Mar 16th 2012, 1:24 pm
Eh?

RDP80 is an unknown quantity at this point

Assuming you have decent bandwidth, get a UK v p n ip address and watch it via the bbc.co.uk website....works well here - its not HD but its good enough.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 5:34 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mentalist
If I was Welsh, I would be flying home to watch the champioship decider.
No you wouldn't - the French have just one unstoppably brilliant game in them every year.

It's today.
Old Mar 17th 2012, 6:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

Millsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond reputeMillsyisland has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Dean
No you wouldn't - the French have just one unstoppably brilliant game in them every year.

It's today.
"Taxi for the Dean"
Old Mar 17th 2012, 6:57 pm
going slowly insane

Welshman 2805 is an unknown quantity at this point

It's today.

Well said!!!!! what was the score .... Grand Slammmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Alez Le Rouge!
Old Mar 18th 2012, 5:50 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Had a row with Du last night.

Don't have +9 or +10, when I signed up just for 6 nations they categorically told me I didn't need them.

Last night she was telling me over the phone it was on +3...that was the Spurs lineups and interviews, she told me to check I was on +3. This repeated 3 times until I went ballistic down the phone.

Her solution was not to apologise but to suggest that I upgrade for 55aed a month and it will be active within 24 hours. ****ING useless.

Anyway, Wales were winners by default, most stable squad of young but decent players, nobody else was ever really in a position to challenge. They won't win another Grand Slam for at least 5-10 years.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 5:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

The Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond reputeThe Dean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Scamp
Had a row with Du last night.

Don't have +9 or +10, when I signed up just for 6 nations they categorically told me I didn't need them.

Last night she was telling me over the phone it was on +3...that was the Spurs lineups and interviews, she told me to check I was on +3. This repeated 3 times until I went ballistic down the phone.

Her solution was not to apologise but to suggest that I upgrade for 55aed a month and it will be active within 24 hours. ****ING useless.

Anyway, Wales were winners by default, most stable squad of young but decent players, nobody else was ever really in a position to challenge. They won't win another Grand Slam for at least 5-10 years.
Agree - and they didn't "win" this one.......... still, mustn't whinge.

Remarkably similar England-Wales games in the Welsh Slams of 05 and 12:

05 - Wales take the lead for the very first time in the match in the 74th minute (Henson penalty).
12 - Wales take the lead for the very first time in the match in the 76th minute (Williams try).

This Welsh team, like so many before them, are very good at 'just doing enough' to win. This year's away wins v Ireland and England were travesties of justice, but it's not a bad 'skill' to have.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 6:05 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141 scrubbedexpat141

Agree - and they didn't "win" this one.......... still, mustn't whinge.

Remarkably similar England-Wales games in the Welsh Slams of 05 and 12:

05 - Wales take the lead for the very first time in the match in the 74th minute (Henson penalty).
12 - Wales take the lead for the very first time in the match in the 76th minute (Williams try).

This Welsh team, like so many before them, are very good at 'just doing enough' to win. This year's away wins v Ireland and England were travesties of justice, but it's not a bad 'skill' to have.
Agree agree agree.

But then I'm sure there is a Welshman who can point to a hand in a ruck that we got away with in 1984 to win a slam.

Such is eh.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 8:46 am
Knee deep and rising

weasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond reputeweasel decentral has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Welshman 2805
Well said!!!!! what was the score .... Grand Slammmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!

Alez Le Rouge!
Well done to the Welsh, like Dean above I expected a better French team to turn up but they were a shambles yesterday..however not as much as a shambles as our (Irish) scrum yesterday which seemed to have the front row of ballerinas.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 9:09 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by weasel decentral
Well done to the Welsh, like Dean above I expected a better French team to turn up but they were a shambles yesterday..however not as much as a shambles as our (Irish) scrum yesterday which seemed to have the front row of ballerinas.
I didn't want to say it but christ almighty it was poor. The Irish have always had a strong scrum and always competed. Yesterday was unbelievable though.....nice to see England take advantage of it because lets face it, our scrum hasn't been the best in recent years.
Old Mar 18th 2012, 9:21 am
BE Forum Addict

mentalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond reputementalist has a reputation beyond repute

Let's face it. We are all rubbish when compared with the Trinations down south.