Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Middle East
Reload this Page >

Silver Sands Beach Jeddah - Shameful experience today

Silver Sands Beach Jeddah - Shameful experience today

Old Oct 17th 2010, 5:59 am
E6B
Banned

E6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant future
Default Re: Silver Sands Beach Jeddah - Shameful experience today

Originally Posted by Bonny Boy
Ah! ....OK. Thought you were putting it forward as an alternative beach in Jeddah.

I'll give it a miss. The place only looks good for washing your dirty stuff,
Like money?

lol
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:02 am
E6B
Banned

E6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant futureE6B has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bonny Boy
I'd have to find a somewhat better place than that crummy looking launderette in the photograph.
I like the crummyness of this place..In fact, I love it
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by E6B
Like money?

lol
...it's not only the red snappers that are biting....
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:07 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Still a long way from Jeddah, not some where you could just pop over for a weekend is it.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:14 am
E6B
Banned

Originally Posted by coffindodger
Still a long way from Jeddah, not some where you could just pop over for a weekend is it.
no, not unless you are retired and don't have to be anywhere
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:19 am
BE Forum Addict

coffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond reputecoffindodger has a reputation beyond repute

Which is as much use as a chocolate fire guard for us here in the costa del sand pit.
Still some much better beaches in the Philippines.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:21 am
E6B
Banned

Which is as much use as a chocolate fire guard for us here in the costa del sand pit.
Still some much better beaches in the Philippines.
Yeah but who wants to be in the Philippines?
Old Oct 17th 2010, 6:51 am
BE Forum Addict

flares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond reputeflares has a reputation beyond repute

I'm afraid I'm with Mata Hari's stalker on this one.

Beats Jeddah hands down all day long.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

Bonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud ofBonny Boy has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by saudiflares
I'm afraid I'm with Mata Hari's stalker on this one.

Beats Jeddah hands down all day long.
Not so sure...

There are some nice beaches to the south of Jeddah and great Red Sea diving to be had.

Also, the mountains nearby, they get enough rain to be green and lush, and an interesting and scenic environment with numerous extinct volcano domes.

The desert itself of course....

...and unlike Puerto Vallarto and environs, it's not full of shell-suited Brit holidaymakers.
Old Oct 17th 2010, 7:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats not a beach !!! This is a beach and less than 55 mtrs from my house in the Philippines.
Attached Thumbnails Silver Sands Beach Jeddah - Shameful experience today-beach..jpg   Silver Sands Beach Jeddah - Shameful experience today-sunrise.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Not so far from Dubai.....
Attached Thumbnails Silver Sands Beach Jeddah - Shameful experience today-09510029.jpg  
Old Oct 17th 2010, 8:34 am
Hit 16's

Location: Of all the gin joints, in all the towns, in all the world, she walks into mine
Bahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond reputeBahtatboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thats not a beach !!! This is a beach and less than 55 mtrs from my house in the Philippines.
Piss-poor tree maintenance.
Old Oct 1st 2011, 10:53 am
Just Joined

AJgrob is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by E6B
It sounds to me, and correct me if i'm wrong, that you sat in a premium area and after being told you weren't welcome you dug in and chose to remain there. I always fly first class and nothing bothers me more than people in coach using the first class washroom. I paid extra so I wouldn't have to wait in line or use a restroom after 42 other people have. I remember when my daughters all had boyfriends over at the house when they were teenagers and when I told one of them to leave and they hung around saying goodbye for 5 or 10 minutes, they never got to come back because when I say go, I mean go now. Leave immediately, and thats what I think you should have done. It's beyond me why people want to remain where they clearly are not welcome. It really is.
I would like to piss on your face!!!! Silver sands is a shit place and the customer service suck!! You are most probably a Saudi, and do you know what... The world does not owe you anything so pull up your socks and get a life. And I would also piss in your business calls basin!
Old Oct 1st 2011, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

Fahd will become famous soon enoughFahd will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lionheart
Out of curiosity, are we talking male or female friend?
+1

maybe that is their problem .
Old Oct 1st 2011, 5:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Alexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond reputeAlexa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fahd
+1

maybe that is their problem .
As it would not have been a problem if it was a male friend, non? As in holding hands and such...very common over there. lol
They are good friends!!! rofl!

Now beware, if it was a female friend, or god forbid, one holds hands with one's spouse

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.